All encompassing PAC 4 thread

Sbbruin

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I fell asleep watching it on my Fox Sports app on my iPad.  Just now saw the outcome.  

2C3A48B1-059D-4B43-9A30-EB36F4B8A8D4.gif

Same here. I watched the first half. DTR makes me nervous as hell, but his physical tools are undeniable. I was pretty happy with how Griffin played, but Griffin also had a 100% Felton. Now we get to wait and see what happens with the USC game. There's a chance it may not be played. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Woodrow Call said:

Same here. I watched the first half. DTR makes me nervous as hell, but his physical tools are undeniable. I was pretty happy with how Griffin played, but Griffin also had a 100% Felton. Now we get to wait and see what happens with the USC game. There's a chance it may not be played. 

Griffin can manage a game just fine.  But we can’t go next level without DTR.  He’s just such a mellonhead sometimes.  

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, WBT said:

Lulz, UCLA running back tried to stop short to burn clock and the ASU defenders tried to strip him then dragged him into the end zone.

And then the ASU players threw up the TD sign!

One of the weirder moments of a weird season.  Think that even beats ULL up 7 running back 30 yards early in the 4th and giving Appalachian St. a safety and then running back 40 yards on a 4th and 2 with 2 minutes left and giving them another safety while up 5 because they were afraid to do a long snap.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:14 AM, Sbbruin said:

Griffin can manage a game just fine.  But we can’t go next level without DTR.  He’s just such a mellonhead sometimes.  

Have you heard anything about how McQuarrie is progressing? I actually really enjoy watching UCLA now that the offense can move the ball in a few different ways.

10 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Have you heard anything about how McQuarrie is progressing? I actually really enjoy watching UCLA now that the offense can move the ball in a few different ways.

McQuarrie isn't sniffing the field this year, but that's by design.  I was surprised Yankoff switched to receiver.  He would have been the #2.  

• blacklab changed the title to All encompassing PAC 4 thread