All encompassing PAC 4 thread

Sbbruin

2 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

I don’t know why SC fans get the rep of entitled snobs.  Wait.  I do.

I mean is he wrong about Stanford, Washington, UCLA, Oregon State or Stanford fans?   You have seen pics of their stadium attendance recently right?   They are all very fair weather fan markets vs Big 12 schools.  USC is the only school in that conference that actually has fans in recent years that can compete to attendances numbers vs any Big 12 school minus Oregon maybe?

Edited by Hook1997

9 hours ago, USC_TMB said:

Being THAT technology-ignorant and drawing attention to it? “The digitization (?) of our games that you can view anywhere in the world and manipulate…”     Live-streaming mofo… ever hear of it? Ever hear of a pause button?  A President doesn’t have to be tech-savvy, but I would think they have an IT department or a grandkid to say “dude, 2007 called”

Yeah, still funny as Hell "get off my lawn moment"

Forgot Samples and Carrington are at ASU

"Dillingham and the Sun Devils have attacked recruiting in the South, especially in Texas. Defensive backs coach Bryan Carrington and running backs coach Ra’Shaad Samples are two of the best recruiters the team has, locking down six high school players from Texas in the 2024 class."

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

I don’t know why SC fans get the rep of entitled snobs.  Wait.  I do.

Yeah that was worded poorly, my apologies. The point I was trying to make (badly) was that having juice in the PAC is going to mean Jack in the BIG12. They are going into a good-old-boys club that could give a tinker’s damn about the PAC. Utah has already stepped in it. Pretty much the same case if USC thinks they are going to run the B1G.

42 minutes ago, USC_TMB said:

Yeah that was worded poorly, my apologies. The point I was trying to make (badly) was that having juice in the PAC is going to mean Jack in the BIG12. They are going into a good-old-boys club that could give a tinker’s damn about the PAC. Utah has already stepped in it. Pretty much the same case if USC thinks they are going to run the B1G.

Agreed.  It will be an interesting next few years for sure

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/6/2023 at 1:58 AM, Hook1997 said:

I mean is he wrong about Stanford, Washington, UCLA, Oregon State or Stanford fans?   You have seen pics of their stadium attendance recently right?   They are all very fair weather fan markets vs Big 12 schools.  USC is the only school in that conference that actually has fans in recent years that can compete to attendances numbers vs any Big 12 school minus Oregon maybe?

Thanks, Helobious. 

From 2020:

image.png.2dd661ddc431ad58de503cc2b292655f.png

https://www.pacifictakes.com/2020/5/27/21272206/pac-12-football-ranking-teams-attendance-5-year-oregon-washington-usc-ucla-colorado-arizona-stanford

C4TLT3SOOFAYJJFT52SLUYCFJM.JPG

On 8/6/2023 at 9:43 AM, LTtxfan said:

Naw... still have 2023 season 😋

I am also curious what people think will happen to the infrastructure of the Pac 12 Network.  You can't have the current commissioner sell things off rummage sale style cause he should already be canned.  Can't have a deep pool of people who would apply to be the head of the Pac 4.  Look for some entity to buy the whole hardware package at a discount like Apple?  No other conference is going to want to touch it.

On 8/6/2023 at 2:58 AM, Hook1997 said:

I'm going to guess that the majority of people out west don't give a shit about college football.

Naturally there are diehards and what not. But they just don't have the masses of people that have nothing else better to do with their time than watching a bunch of 19 year olds running into each other.

• blacklab changed the title to All encompassing PAC 4 thread