Tell me about the University of Southern California

Zavala

Can't wait for these turds to play Texas at Texas this year. They will be out of their element, without Darnold to save them, against a Texas team with a Sophomore at QB.

Some recent activities and some old gold:

Lewis was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence in South Los Angeles on July 18, less than two weeks after he had been released from jail after 21 days for pleading no contest to two misdemeanor domestic violence charges. His sentence was part of a plea agreement that also included three years of summary probation and an order to take 52 domestic violence classes. In February, Lewis was arrested for domestic violence near USC’s campus.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/07/24/former-usc-wide-receiver-joseph-lewis-iv-charged-with-felony-domestic-violence/

Former USC cornerback Jack Jones talked to The Times on Tuesday night, keeping a positive outlook on his dismissal from the program on academic grounds and detailing his plan to get back to big-time college football. He said he felt it was all a part of "God's plan."

Two nights later, around 3:45 Friday morning, Jones was arrested in Santa Paula on suspicion of commercial burglary under $950 not during business hours and conspiracy to commit a crime — two felony charges. A press release from the Santa Paula Police Department alleged that Jones and two other young men broke into a Panda Express fast-food restaurant before being taken into custody.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-jack-jones-arrest-20180608-story.html

USC LINEBACKER ALLEGEDLY SNAPCHATTED RAPE... After Drug, Booze Bender

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/01/usc-football-player-rape-investigation-booze-drugs/

From USC football player to drug lord: The journey of Owen ‘O-Dog’ Hanson

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/20/from-usc-football-player-to-drug-lord-the-journey-of-owen-o-dog-hanson/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0c39ea6bbe55

Reggie Bush Void of Heisman Because of Greed: Prestige Dwindles at USC

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/424540-because-of-greed-reggie-bush-void-of-heisman-prestige-dwindles-at-usc

"Great win.. uh great hard fought loss or whatever but we still think we are the better team..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jy9pKvaViI

Reminder 

Mark - USC 45 - TEX 27

Kirk "cesspool" - USC comfortable win

CORSO - Texas shocks the entire UNIVERSE - Hook em Texas!

• Fuck You 1

There is so much, and so little, to say about them.  They are the most smug, self-entitled, self-absorbed, holier-than-thou-for-no-gotdam-reason sumbitches you will ever come across.  They splatter their trojan shit over everything: vanity license plates, Reyn Spooner shirts, where their Trojan gear to totally unrelated sporting events, fly their flags in front of their houses.  They are what out-of-staters think of when they think of Californians.  I'm getting nauseous typing this so Ima stop.  But I will part with:

29d646862e3a11e2864822000a9f09cf_7.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

There is so much, and so little, to say about them.  They are the most smug, self-entitled, self-absorbed, holier-than-thou-for-no-gotdam-reason sumbitches you will ever come across.  They splatter their trojan shit over everything: vanity license plates, Reyn Spooner shirts, where their Trojan gear to totally unrelated sporting events, fly their flags in front of their houses.  They are what out-of-staters think of when they think of Californians.  I'm getting nauseous typing this so Ima stop.  But I will part with:

sounds like they have a few things in common with aggy without the rural component. But SC has actually won things that matter.

Todd Marinovich and JFF would probably get along famously 

There is so much, and so little, to say about them.  They are the most smug, self-entitled, self-absorbed, holier-than-thou-for-no-gotdam-reason sumbitches you will ever come across.  They splatter their trojan shit over everything: vanity license plates, Reyn Spooner shirts, where their Trojan gear to totally unrelated sporting events, fly their flags in front of their houses.  They are what out-of-staters think of when they think of Californians.  I'm getting nauseous typing this so Ima stop. 

Holy shit. I never realized they’re California aggy.

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Hey, our rivals do that too!

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Oh-He-mad_o_122667.jpg

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but Texas was so clearly the best team in the country in '05, all year, and VY was so clearly the best player in college football that year, all year. 

Texas's only close game was at Ohio State, which featured basically an NFL defense and a shitload of talent all over the roster and finished #4 in the country. I guess people didn't realize that Mack took his foot off the pedal in almost every game and VY hardly played 4th quarters that year. It was things like the winning drive in Columbus; the ass-kicking of OU after losing 5 straight; facing a Kansas team in November that had the top rush defense in the NCAA...and running for over 300 yards and leading 52-0 at halftime; winning the conference championship game 70-3...and basically running the clock for the last 25 minutes of the game - all those things convinced me that the team was different. 

I went to the USC-Fresno St game that November. Great game, but Fresno beat that defense's ass that night. I told my buddy (USC alum) after the game that there was no way in hell that USC was going to stop VY. Absolutely no way. Fresno pushed them to the brink. SC also barely pulled it out against Notre Dame that year (which was a good team, in fairness). The PAC was down that year. 

Anyway, I've got no hate for USC - they are a true blue blood, and the hype they got in '05 made the entire year and the outcome that much more gratifying. They participated in the greatest game in the history of the sport.  Went to the game in LA last year and had a blast, best game I've watched in a long time, even though the good guys lost. Glad we are playing them again this year.

Sorry for long post, I'm a little drunk. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I watched 20 second of that.  Barf.  SC has some top shelf trim but none of it is in that video.

There are hotter MILF's in Brentwood.

That was a skank-soaked commercial for some stupid energy drink. And yes, there are WAY hotter MILFs in Brentwood. And way hotter chicks at Erewhon grocery store.

12 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

All of this x 100. Assclown douchebags.

• Like 1