Tell me about the University of Southern California

Zavala

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Serious question but do they have any linemen that are any good on either side of the ball?  I know they lost a lot of guys but their recruiting class shows 8 commits for '22 and 3 for '23 with no linemen.  All skill guys, primarily on offense.

They did grab 1 OL in the portal I believe. Yeah the OL was rubbish, mainly due to poor coaching and development. They did seem to improve later in the season where they were able to establish a running game (or at least what sort of resembled a running game under Harrell & HeWhoShallNoLongerBeNamed).

Snagging a mobile QB will help paper over the line deficiencies. Dart was mobile, but injured his knee early on. We shall see

• Hook 'Em 1

With the enormous amount of dicks, Lincoln can fit in his mouth at once, it’s not surprising that defense isn’t a focus. Just look at all of the boner gobbling he was able to accomplish in the big 12 without having a respectable defense.

Building his offense around fellatio has worked for him in the past so I think he’ll be fine doing the same on the west coast.

What do Caleb Williams and Rex Ryan have in common?  If you guessed foot fetish, then you'd be right.  Oklahoma Sorority girls outed him on social media.  Delete/ban if it's already been posted.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2022/02/04/oklahoma-sorority-girls-randomly-expose-usc-qb-caleb-williams-for-having-foot-fetish-after-usc-transfer-pics/

Star quarterback Caleb Williams is transferring to USC, the former Oklahoma quarterback announced earlier this week. The move reunites Williams with first-year USC head coach Lincoln Riley, for whom Williams played during his breakthrough freshman campaign where he was put into the starting lineup after Spencer Rattler got benched...

On Instagram, Williams posted himself rocking a USC jersey.

In the comments was a young lady and her friends exposing him for having a foot fetish.

“Taking your foot fetish to California”

FKkEdrTXIAIwEiP?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by ulukinatme
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2022 at 12:56 PM, USC_TMB said:

Snagging a mobile QB will help paper over the line deficiencies. Dart was mobile, but injured his knee early on. We shall see

Forgot that Dart transferred to Ole Miss...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/jaxson-dart-transfers-to-ole-miss-former-usc-starter-will-compete-to-replace-all-sec-qb-matt-corral/

10 hours ago, Deej said:

I guess he could also pray for Dave's family, but shit he also has to get over to Home Depot, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if he'll have enough time.

• 3 weeks later...

Pussy...

01g13f7vnx3mpjw4zpyn.jpg
Courtesy USC Athletics

April 20th, 2022   --   The Players Tribune  --   By Lincoln Riley

"Sometimes Life Throws You a Curveball"

I’ve been asked many times to share my thought process of our off-season move from Oklahoma to USC, and I recognized that this could be a good opportunity to provide some needed clarity and context to my family’s decision….

Seven years ago, I was sitting at gate 12 at Dallas Love Field when Oklahoma Head Coach Bob Stoops called to offer me his Offensive Coordinator position. I remember that the call was straight to the point, and I didn’t need much time to say yes. I immediately called my wife, my parents and my mentor, Donnie Duncan. I couldn’t believe that I was getting the opportunity to coach for a Hall of Famer at such a historic program. It was the opportunity that I had been craving for years, and that phone call truly changed my life.

Norman was more than a coaching stop — it was home. My family and I made incredible friendships and memories that will last a lifetime. Our second daughter, Stella, was born there, and our family immersed ourselves in the community. The people we met along the way were so good to us, and we will forever be grateful. And boy, did we create some memories along the way….

I remember coaching against Tennessee in Knoxville in just my second game on staff in 2015 and winning a double-overtime thriller … though I was certain that Coach Stoops was going to fire me after the third quarter ended, because our offense had barely crossed midfield.

I’ll never forget the words Mike Stoops said to me after we won our first conference championship together in 2015 by blowing out Oklahoma State on the road. I’ll keep it private. It was simple and humble. But as a guy coming from East Carolina, just trying to do my part, it made me feel like I really belonged at this legendary program. 

After starting the year 1–2 in 2016, I remember coming back to win the Sugar Bowl versus Auburn. 

I remember one of my favorite wins ever, beating Ohio State in Columbus in 2017 in just my second game as Head Coach. 

I remember the 2017 Senior Day, witnessing the end of the Baker Mayfield era and the beginning of the Kyler Murray chapter in Oklahoma Football’s history. 

01g0zkf6snfsqyq9hcwb.jpg

Brett Deering/Getty Images

I remember dominating TCU in the return of the Big 12 Championship Game in 2017. 

I remember the back-to-back victories in 2018 at the end of the season – those were special.  Finding a way to win a crazy shootout against a very good West Virginia team in Morgantown gave us the opportunity to win another Big 12 title. And we beat Texas the following week to do just that.

I could never forget trailing Baylor 28–3 in Waco in 2019 without our best player, yet rallying to win 34–31 in the greatest comeback in the history of OU Football. 

I remember watching in pride when our young men displayed complete perseverance by winning the Big 12 Championship and dismantling Florida in the Cotton Bowl during the challenging 2020 COVID-19 season. 

And I remember a resilient comeback to win one of the most thrilling Red River games in history in 2021.

I could go on for days. There are countless memories, both on and off the field, from my time at Oklahoma that will stay with me forever. 

I have no regrets about the effort we poured into the program. The staff was completely invested in making OU Football better each day. We certainly weren’t perfect, but we gave it everything we had, every single week. Our staff wouldn’t have had the highest winning percentage in the history of the OU program without that effort.

So I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who was a part of our journey in Norman: every player, every staff member and every fan. I am eternally grateful for each one of you. Joe Castiglione, Barry Switzer and Coach Stoops are absolute giants in our game, and they couldn’t have been more supportive during our time in Norman. They will always be lifelong friends, as will so many others we met in Oklahoma. I was blessed to coach alongside tremendous coaches and staff members and develop relationships with hundreds of young men who proudly wore the Sooner colors. It was an absolute honor to go to work each day with them. 

01g0zkg7bsjdjtssyvwz.jpg

Greg Nelson /Sports Illustrated via Getty Images

As much as my family and I loved Norman and cherished the success we were having on the field, sometimes life throws you curveballs at the most unexpected times. Honestly, I always figured I would end my coaching career at OU. But when my agent called me to pass along interest from USC, I was immediately intrigued by the possibilities. 

Everything that happened next was a blur: I jumped on a Zoom with USC officials, I informed our athletic director, Joe Castiglione, of my decision and then, in one of the most difficult moments of my life and career, I stood in front of our Oklahoma team to let them know that I was leaving. I saw the immediate consequences of my decision on the faces of our players. I really hated the timing, because our team was coming off a gut-wrenching loss, but with the recent rule changes in college football impacting the recruiting cycle, it certainly affected the timeline and made a difficult transition even tougher. Shortly after that meeting, USC announced the news, and my family and I were on our way to Los Angeles. 

On the plane ride to Los Angeles, so many emotions were flowing through my mind. I was so excited about USC and its potential, but I was also filled with some guilt and sadness realizing that Norman was no longer home. There are aspects of my departure and transition that I would certainly do differently if I could do it again, and I acknowledge that I could have handled some parts of the situation better. I absolutely own that. While I was able to talk with several players after the team meeting, I wish I would have had the time to sit down with each individual player and staff member to explain my decision.

From the moment we touched down in L.A., everything moved quickly. There was so much to do, but also so much excitement and energy around the program and the city. I quickly embraced everything about USC: the elite academics, the opportunities in Los Angeles, and undoubtedly one of the greatest college football programs of all time. It was clear from my opening press conference at the Coliseum that the Trojan faithful were hungry to get this program back to the top of the collegiate football landscape. It has been amazing to see the entire Trojan Family rally around this common goal. As I have said repeatedly: We believe in what this place can be, and to win championships, it will take commitment from every single Trojan. My staff and I couldn’t be more excited for the challenge. The support from so many former Trojan players has been really special. I can’t explain how much it has meant to me. So many of the very best football players in history started their journey at USC, and hopefully we can add a few more to the list.

01g0zkjea90fy48y0w0y.jpg

Courtesy USC Athletics

With the support of the USC administration, we moved quickly but methodically to assemble what I believe is one of the best coaching and support staffs in the country. We were able to add some great young men to our roster, both through the transfer portal and traditional high school recruiting. We’ve started spring practice with a fast pace, and we are all pushing to get the most out of every day as we begin our journey here.

I’m very thankful for the opportunity at USC and for all of the people who made it happen. My family and I couldn’t be happier to be in Southern California as we begin this new chapter in our lives. It honestly feels like a dream to wake up in paradise every single day. 

Since my move, many have asked me why I would leave Oklahoma, and the best — and most honest — answer is that the opportunity at USC was simply the right job at the right time for me and for my family. We all have moments in life where we are faced with difficult choices, and this was the path my family and I chose. I don’t expect everyone to understand; in my line of work, that’s not possible. 

I appreciate the opportunity from The Players’ Tribune to write this piece. I have wanted to find the right time to say many of these things, as they certainly have been in my heart and on my mind. This was that time. 

For my family and I, nothing can ever take away from our appreciation for OU and the overwhelming number of positive things that we experienced there. And now, as we start this new chapter, nothing can temper our excitement to chase championships at USC.  

Fight On!

LR  

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Apparently Pitt”s Jordan Addison is heading to USC for a $2,000,000 NIL deal.

I think NIL will ruin it all way faster than I anticipated.  

Yep, no way to stop it now other than structure changes from the top. Can't fault the players here for taking the money now, but the game won't be same and I don't think majority of fans will care for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Yep, no way to stop it now other than structure changes from the top. Can't fault the players here for taking the money now, but the game won't be same and I don't think majority of fans will care for it.

I don't blame the kids one bit. The coaches are making serious $$$$, kids nothing, so it's like the Wild West.

What I heard is that Marion tried to get Addison to Texas, that didn't work. Williams and Addison are both from D.C. I also heard that Williams had called Pitt about transferring to Pitt to play with Addison here. Now the rumors have Jordan going to USC.

We shall see. I agree, I think that people will start to tune out if it keeps going like this.

If I had no integrity then I’d create a business designed to swindle stupid college athletes out of their windfall NIL earnings. I couldn’t do that but I’m sure someone else will. Think of how many NFL players have squandered their earnings? College players who are suddenly getting paid for the first time will have to be much easier marks.

Hey, kid, I’ve got a sure fire investment opportunity for you. I can double your money in no time. Trust me.

Really hope this season turns into a disaster for Lincoln Riley...

USC signs top 20 linebacker Eric Gentry from college football transfer portal

James Parks  23 hrs ago

USC and Lincoln Riley continue to build the Trojans' roster through the college football transfer portal, with former Arizona State linebacker Eric Gentry the latest to join the program.

Gentry was a consensus top 20 player in the transfer portal prior to his commitment to USC, choosing the Trojans over Miami, Georgia, Texas, Penn State, and others.

Gentry played in 12 of 13 games as a true freshman, finishing the season with 45 combined tackles, five tackles for loss, a sack, one quarterback hurry, and two pass breakups.

The outside linebacker is the third roster addition for USC since the end of spring football, joining former 2023 running back A'Marion Peterson and former Ohio State transfer defensive back Bryson Shaw.

Gentry figures to step in right away as an edge rushing presence alongside former Alabama transfer linebacker Shane Lee. Returning starter Ralen Goforth and redshirt freshman Raesjon Davis are likely to feature at the weak side position, as well.

Gentry, originally from the Philadelphia area, was a top 50 edge rusher as a recruit, and his addition propelled USC back to the No. 1 position in most college football transfer rankings this offseason.

USC football transfer portal additions

• Eric Gentry, linebacker (Arizona State)
  • Bryson Shaw, safety (Ohio State)
  • Travis Dye, running back (Oregon)
  • Romello Height, linebacker (Auburn)
  • Shane Lee, linebacker (Alabama)
  • Austin Jones, running back (Stanford)
  • Latrell McCutchin, cornerback (Oklahoma)
  • Mekhi Blackmon, cornerback (Colorado)
  • Mario Williams, wide receiver (Oklahoma)
  • Caleb Williams, quarterback (Oklahoma)
  • Brenden Rice, wide receiver (Colorado)
  • Terrell Bynum, wide receiver (Washington)

On 4/30/2022 at 7:54 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

I don't blame the kids one bit. The coaches are making serious $$$$, kids nothing, so it's like the Wild West.

What I heard is that Marion tried to get Addison to Texas, that didn't work. Williams and Addison are both from D.C. I also heard that Williams had called Pitt about transferring to Pitt to play with Addison here. Now the rumors have Jordan going to USC.

We shall see. I agree, I think that people will start to tune out if it keeps going like this.

There needs to be some structure.  Yes, pay the kids, I've softened my stance on that but this will get ugly soon.

Article with all the tweets...

Lincoln Riley Getting Crushed For Hypocritical Transfer Portal Comments Following Jordan Addison Rumors

#COLLEGE FOOTBALL     BY JACOB ELSEYMAY 1, 2022

1lr-3-e1644351832146.png?resize=768,422

• Top WR Jordan Addison is rumored to be considering a transfer to USC
  • Trojans head coach Lincoln Riley is being crushed for possible tampering

Lincoln Riley continues to become college football’s most hated villain.

The former Oklahoma head coach spurned the Sooners for sunny Los Angeles, accepting a position on the West Coast with the USC Trojans. The shadiness surrounding that deal struck a nerve with OU fans as Riley claimed to have been in contact with USC for mere hours before accepting the job.

The news broke shortly after the Sooners’ final regular season loss, with Riley stating that he’d never spoken with another program prior. Of course, no one truly believed his story, and the hatred towards the coach grew stronger after taking a number of Sooner stars with him through the transfer portal.

The feud between Riley and the Sooners has been noted all offseason, but now, he’s making new enemies.

Rumors began swirling Saturday that Biletnikoff Trophy winner Jordan Addison is mulling over a transfer decision. The pass catcher is still on the roster at Pitt, but there have been reports that the wideout has already been offered a massive NIL deal to transfer to USC.

These rumors surfaced with Addison not yet in the transfer portal, meaning the possibility of tampering is in play. The Panthers have already contacted the NCAA regarding these accusations as they hope to hang on to their top player.

Now, Riley is being dragged by a new fanbase as he continues to create rivals across the nation.

Lincoln Riley crushed for hypocritical comments following Jordan Addison news

Riley was asked about his thoughts on the transfer portal earlier this offseason. This, of course, coming after snagging multiple players from his previous roster at Oklahoma.

Riley clarified that he got those players from the portal, not from Oklahoma, then he had the audacity to say that the transfer process needs more regulation.

“I think at some point we’ll have to put in some guardrails. Some ways to ensure when this can happen, when this can’t happen so that players, staff, all that are a little bit more on the same page. “

Of course, this comment is coming back to bite him with the recent tampering allegations of Addison, a player that was not in the portal. And with a reported NIL deal already in place, it seems silly to think that contact with the pass catcher had not already been made.

Now, Riley is being crushed for his hypocrisy, once saying that transfers should be regulated before going full rogue to land a top player that wasn’t even on the market.

Social media bashes Lincoln Riley 

Not a great look for Riley.