Destiny

GabrielsHorn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm moving the week that it drops, so I figured it'd be perfect to see the reviews after a week. I'm glad they are giving us a preview of the new weapon system a week beforehand though.

Also, while the grind for Solstice of Heroes sucks (seriously, 1% solar orbs after a single strike?), the redux missions are fantastic. I highly recommend checking them out. 

• 2 weeks later...

The new sandbox is a massive improvement.  What D2 should have been from launch - an evolution of D1.  It’s like D1with more flexibility and options. 

It’s pretty absurd that after Bungie made all these drastic, “reinvent the wheel” special ammo and weapon slot changes dating back to year 3 of D1, to try and “fix” crucible, all they really needed to do was reduce the amount of special ammo you spawn with.

4 hours ago, mattbu said:

I’ll try and get on tonight at some point? Is there a way to just buy the expansion or do you have to buy the bundle for $59?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can download just this expansion, but it requires you to own all previous expansions. 

I haven't played D2 since like 2 weeks after it came out. Been hearing all the hype and thinking about getting the DLC and trying to catch back up which I assume will  take weeks or more. 

My GT is onewayticket2, you may remember me from party fouls such as dropping a Titan bubble on everyone at the last second against Oryx, causing us to wipe. I know you've all missed me.

Edited by balter
  • Like 1

I haven't played D2 since like 2 weeks after it came out. Been hearing all the hype and thinking about getting the DLC and trying to catch back up which I assume will  take weeks or more. 
My GT is onewayticket2, you may remember me from party fouls such as dropping a Titan bubble on everyone at the last second against Oryx, causing us to wipe. I know you've all missed me.

I’m just getting back into it as well (Both Tacos/RottenBananas).