Russia

Pancho

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Abby Martin bragged about investigating 9/11 for three years and coming to the conclusion that it was an inside job by the Bush administration.

She only recanted in 2013 or 2014 when people noticed she was full-on truther and it started to impact her career.

That kind of shit is fucking nuts.

Well it clearly was. How the hell can shoddy amateur pilots tracked for an hour across 3 states on radar by Norad etc avoid super sonic jets ostensibly protecting the Pentagon (via automatic protocol) without either a stand down order or other wordly incompetence. 

Regardless, you gotta blame the Bush Administration. They lied outrageously every day of the W presidency but on that 1 day they solved the 911 riddle, perfectly & within hours, with headshots of the guilty pilots at the ready ...

Bullshit.

And that Florida flight school was preposterous. Look at Sully, you don't get the opportunity to fly one of those highly sensitive commercial airliners without decades of American military service, so why would amateurs from classic terrorist harbor states be allowed to tool around on those proprietary systems ...

Bullshit.

Also. The United States military broadcast the first successful flight of a pilotless drone jet months prior to 911, called the Global Hawk, from America to Australia with two pushes of a button. After 911, the same jets flew missions in Afghanistan. 

Buuuulllllshit.

Edited by Agent47
  • Fuck You 6

10 hours ago, Fozzz said:

The only damning thing I’ve seen was that video of her in back in college around 2008. She may have been an idiot back then, but she’s been solid on the empire files.  

If she spent a few semesters “researching” (watching Alex Jones videos), blow it off as college idiocy.  

But: "I've researched it for three years and every single thing that I uncover solidifies my belief that it was an inside job and that our government was complicit in what happened."

That’s beyond college idiocy.

Plus, she worked for RT. 

They probably hired her, in part, because she’s among the Alex Jones crowd.  

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If she spent a few semesters “researching” (watching Alex Jones videos), blow it off as college idiocy.  

But: "I've researched it for three years and every single thing that I uncover solidifies my belief that it was an inside job and that our government was complicit in what happened."

That’s beyond college idiocy.

Plus, she worked for RT. 

They probably hired her, in part, because she’s among the Alex Jones crowd.  

RT does indulge in some conspiratorial nuttery, but it's not like you can't find that kind of stuff on FNC or MSNBC.  Have you watched Maddow lately? 

If you actually research 911, you'd discover how fucking impossible that "plan" was, every step of the way.

Nobody would plan it. It's insanely stupid when all you'd need to do would be put bags of fucking explosives down in strategic places. Like they ALWAYS DO, every other time there's an act of terrorism. They do something simple and crude like drive a truck through people, rather than this intricate super sleeper magic bullet theory plan x infinity.

I mean how would they even know the cockpit doors would open. Did they Google it??!!

The whole thing would not have worked without knowing that little detail for sure 

• Fuck You 6

And that flight school in Florida.

Hey where was Bush that day, luckily. Cuz without *let's roll*, the white house woulda sploded.

Florida.

So lucky. Huh.

Where was the 2000 election stolen from.

Where is Trump today.

Hey, didn't the 2016 election seem stolen or something.

Is cow-towing to Saudi Arabia & Opec in the news lately?

Who did iraq sell their oil to?

Hint. It's the name of this thread.

(Btw, where was Lee Harvey OZwalld trained before Jack RUBY red slippers killed him. Russia. Mob. See current events)

Happy Thanksgiving.

• Fuck You 5

Automatic pilot = drones 

Boy those shitty amateur pilots who NEVER flew before flew PERFECTLY didn't they.

Hit WTC sweet spots PERFECTLY. TWICE! while being watched on radar.

Say -- name one single step the Federal Govt did to stop 911. 1 step. At all. During or before. 1 step.

1 fucking step.

We're they warned.

Yep. 

How could that 2nd plane of hit the WTC unintercepted. I mean WE TRACKED IT ON RADAR FOR 15 MINUTES. no second surprise sucker punch that time, as there were 2 buildings don't ya know.

See the movie Sully. Flying into NYC proper is a tad difficult. For a 20 year AIR FORCE trained pilot. Hard to hit match stick towers like that in sweet spots so as to COMPLETELY SEVER the sprinkler systems in both towers so perfectly ifn u never ever flown a jumbo jet before & were reportedly TERRIBLE at all your simulations .

That Pentagon was shockingly undefended too. That plane was reported hijacked for an hour . Across 3 states it flew. Watched on radar.

Say, what do air traffic controllers do anyway. Do they "call" anybody when stuff like that happens .

I would think that'd be their ONLY job.

Well. Reagan did fire them all.

• Fuck You 4

Ask any pilot how hard it would be to "land" perfectly into the Pentagon. Horizontally. As if flying through a window. Especially ifn you oddly NEVER STUDIED landing in your life.

Perfect landing trajectory engaged. From 3 states away. From 10,000 feet up.

Show me anybody trained on 2000 MS Flight Simulator XP that can do that.

• Fuck You 2

Nobody EVER refutes a single fucking point about the weirdness of 911.

Never ever.

It's like the creation of this "truther" shit was supposed to quash that.

911 seemed normal huh. That shit happens all the time , right.

I must be CRAZY as beans to find it a little suspicious.

Hey -- nobody made any oil profits cuza Iraq did they?? The price of oil didnt shoot up or nothing right. Like triple or something. 

Oh no, I'm just all nut ballz.

• Fuck You 4

45 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Nobody EVER refutes a single fucking point about the weirdness of 911.

Never ever.

It's like the creation of this "truther" shit was supposed to quash that.

911 seemed normal huh. That shit happens all the time , right.

I must be CRAZY as beans to find it a little suspicious.

Hey -- nobody made any oil profits cuza Iraq did they?? The price of oil didnt shoot up or nothing right. Like triple or something. 

Oh no, I'm just all nut ballz.

Suspicions and conspiracy theories gravitate around unspeakable and unimaginable events.  The JFK assassination, 9/11, the 2016 election.  

People create conspiracy theories to try to explain the unexplainable. 

However, the idea that 9/11 was an inside job is absurd.  There’s no way a conspiracy like that could be kept secret for so long and it’s not like flying some airlines into the towers wasn’t already thought of, the Columbine shooters fantasied about it three years earlier.

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/12/05/columbine.diary/

Moreover, there were people in the IC that saw something like 9/11 coming.  Ever heard of John O’neal?

FRONTLINE’s story on John O’Neill spotlights two central issues that emerged during the 9/11 Commission hearings held in the spring of 2004 investigating why the U.S. intelligence community failed to prevent the Sept. 11th terrorist attack:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/an-update-john-oneill-and-the-911-commission/

– The 9/11 Commission’s investigation revealed that America’s $30 billion intelligence community, spread over more than a dozen agencies, was disorganized, fractured and impaired by organizational and legal restrictions on the sharing of information.

These disclosures directly relate to John O’Neill’s story. He came tantalizingly close to possibly uncovering the 9/11 plot. But his investigations into the USS Cole terrorist attack and into Al Qaeda’s presence in the United States were both undermined by the CIA and FBI’s failure to share information with each other. Read FRONTLINE’s “What If” report for details.

– The 9/11 Commission hearings also revealed how the FBI was not capable of functioning as a domestic intelligence service because of limited resources as well as a culture and organization that emphasized a traditional law enforcement approach to counterterrorism. FBI agents were trained to build criminal cases that could be prosecuted. As the 9/11 Commission’s Staff Statement noted, “The Bureau rewarded agents based on statistics reflecting arrests, indictments and prosecutions. As a result, fields such as counterterrorism and counterintelligence, where investigations generally result in fewer prosecutions, were viewed as backwaters.”

John O’Neill had run up against this FBI culture; his counterterrorism efforts directly threatened the dominance of the group who held sway over the bureau – the criminal division. O’Neill also fought to improve the FBI’s resources and capabilities to fight the new terrorism, arguing for a plan that represented a seismic shift in the way the FBI had always operated. One example: He would have given authority to a new more analytic agent who would have enhanced technology to fight terrorism. As the 9/11 Commission hearings disclosed, “66 percent of the bureau analysts were not qualified to perform analytic duties.”

• Like 1

I wouldn't say it's absurd at all.

All you'd need to do is have the commander and chief issue a stand down order. Or have Cheney do it.

Then take over automatic pilot.

Done.

China or Russia could do it. So could Blackwater.

Btw. I betya Blackwater did Bengazzi themselves.

Look up The Global Hawk and April 2001. Look it up. Lot's of drone tech fanfare in 2001. Lots of it.

April = Big success with drone jets.

Sept = big success with ya know

Afghanistan war months after - the Global Hawk flew pilotless missions in Afghanistan.

Boeing was working in it in 2000 etc. With Nasa. Since 99. Musta been lots of drone orders by the MIC prior to 911, so 911 was excellent timing. Coincidentally. Sure.

Did you notice that the 2000 FL election was weird . Hey, Trump is in FL today. Kissing Saudi oil ass.

That Gore. What was he working on

Alternative Energy.

Where was Bush & Cheney from.

Houston

Texas oil.

Texas oil profits way up several years later. Way way WAY up.

Burning those Iraqi Oil fields elimated supply while two war theatres increased demand.

Textbook economics 101 for raising the price of something given supply and demand factors. Textbook.

Russia was buying Iraq's oil btw. Pissed them off.

Bush people are CIA people. They keep secrets.

Edited by Agent47

Speaking of not respecting intelligence ... How bout that Dick Cheney !

Shot his lawyer in the face .

That was a warning shot. To lawyers. Do NOT sue the Bush Administration. 

Nothing gets declassified. Ergo : you know nothing of the truth. Nothing .

Northrup Grumman in the house yo.