No Sex At All

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

You can get titties anywhere on the internet. Are you guys really that hard up to see chubby chola titties that look like they're frowning?

It starts with the chubby chola titties and next thing you know Sara Jean's titties are gone. Or even worse the airport thread is frowned upon.

I love the history of NSAA.  When Shaggy first started, it was glorious with postings from JT threesomes, lots of titty pics, and even that one chick we convinced to show us her titties.  What was her username again?  UTgal?  Anyways, now it has then turned into men taking creepy pictures of girls at airports and Vic/Zepol sharing their sexcapades with whales and cholas.   Who knows where the new NSAA will take us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

I love the history of NSAA.  When Shaggy first started, it was glorious with postings from JT threesomes, lots of titty pics, and even that one chick we convinced to show us her titties.  What was her username again?  UTgal?  Anyways, now it has then turned into men taking creepy pictures of girls at airports and Vic/Zepol sharing their sexcapades with whales and cholas.   Who knows where the new NSAA will take us.

Where is the "ex-GF who likes to ride bareback" going to wind up on Surly?

1 hour ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

Damn....if there's a post count I won't see meat curtains in the fappening or pawg in the airport or sara jean until 2021.

Someone direct link me to the fatwa thread...mmmkay.

What about friends on your Facebook friends list that you’d super smash?