CFB coaching carousel

Machinator

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Hasn't Jeff Traylor had cheating smoke around him or was that Trooper Taylor?

Well, the only places he's ever coached are HS, Us, and Arkansas. So unless you think he was making it rain while at Texas, or turned over a new leaf this year at Arkansas and is sending bitcoin out with impunity, I think your mistaken on his cheating smoke.

Trooper Traylor has been a dirty motherfucker as long as there have been dirty motherfuckers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, the only places he's ever coached are HS, Us, and Arkansas. So unless you think he was making it rain while at Texas, or turned over a new leaf this year at Arkansas and is sending bitcoin out with impunity, I think your mistaken on his cheating smoke.

Trooper Traylor has been a dirty motherfucker as long as there have been dirty motherfuckers. 

Traylor also coached at SMU with Morris.....

Edited by LTtxfan

Just now, closetojumping said:

Hmmm. That seems like an inaccurate assessment about SMU.

I feel like saying they would be above cheating at SMU would be an inaccurate assessment. 

I feel like saying that no matter what the fuck they paid people they weren't going to be signing high end talent at SMU and thus no one would notice is a defensible position. 

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

And after beating the Big Ten West champion this season, too!

It never made sense that he had less success at Akron than Auburn.  Makes you wonder if maybe something was going on on the Alabama plains that year he went undefeated.  

But of course that’s not possible. 

what does it say about USC when a guy that was just fired from Tech is not jumping at the job to be their OC

I know being Kliff the OC guru gives him options, but 99% of the coaches out there that just got fired from their dream job after failing pretty hard at it would jump at the chance to get to USC one step below being a head coach and being looked at as an offensive savior

10 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

what does it say about USC when a guy that was just fired from Tech is not jumping at the job to be their OC

I know being Kliff the OC guru gives him options, but 99% of the coaches out there that just got fired from their dream job after failing pretty hard at it would jump at the chance to get to USC one step below being a head coach and being looked at as an offensive savior

Not sure Kliffy wants to tie his career to Clay Helton....... See Tee Martin

Edited by LTtxfan

58 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Not sure Kliffy wants to tie his career to Clay Helton....... See Tee Martin

I agree he has taken USC from a place where 99% of the guys in Kliff's position would immediately accept an offer from to a place where Kliff is basically saying I will get back to you