Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

This is what I don't get about him wanting to run for President -- it seems that literally no one likes him, but he's going to run for President.  Even when he's getting dragged on twitter, there are very, very few people defending him.  

I would think any challenger in a primary could just run ads "Ted Cruz was born in Canada, he's not a real American". And all the non Texan red necks/country/Trumpers will be against him.  

20 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I would think any challenger in a primary could just run ads "Ted Cruz was born in Canada, he's not a real American". And all the non Texan red necks/country/Trumpers will be against him.  

Native Texans voted for Beto

Ted won the transplants.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Js1 said:

Native Texans voted for Beto

Ted won the transplants.

Anecdotally, I know more natives that voted for Ted Cruz than I do that voted for Beto.  I am a transplant (from the late 90s) my wife wa born in Missouri but raised in Texas since she was 1, also voted for Beto.  My friends from Tennessee also voted for Beto.  

23 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

This is what I don't get about him wanting to run for President -- it seems that literally no one likes him, but he's going to run for President.  Even when he's getting dragged on twitter, there are very, very few people defending him.  

22 hours ago, South Austin said:

I know a handful of people who’ve had interactions with him, and they all say that he comes off as an unlikeable dick.

19 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

As a native Texan, I can attest that most of us are dumb shits.

Texans would never vote for a spoiled, failed New York rich boy that nobody likes. We're different!

We're idiots. Take it away, Tantric Superman. His post, calling it like he sees it, is one of the few things still Texan about this place.

Weren’t we all laughing at some busted haircut like a week ago? These must be old photos.

Nah someone compared the arrival/departure screens and they show today’s date and the time matches with a scheduled flight to Cancun that left today.

And now DC reporters are confirming it.

It’s him and he flew to Cancun today.

He is taking a page out of the Trump playbook.  Just keep creating new things for people to be mad at, flood the zone.  This has to be a troll job    He’ll claim there was some legit reason to go, and this is just another media hit piece against the always persecuted conservatives....

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Nah someone compared the arrival/departure screens and they show today’s date and the time matches with a scheduled flight to Cancun that left today.

And now DC reporters are confirming it.

It’s him and he flew to Cancun today.

Believe me I WANT IT TO BE REAL... but where’s the atrocious mullet from last week?

If the Dems had any sense, they could verify the flight details and if he left the county via tsa/state department and go tomorrow on national tv and reticule him and the RS, they should be screaming about this and have a single message to the voters. Take a page out of Rs playbook

of course the Ds are pussy and won’t. 

I am so glad I was wrong.  Glad it is him.  Fuck him.

1.  In the middle of the pandemic, flying to Mexico, because fuck everyone.

2.  In the middle of the Winter Apocalypse, flying to Mexico and saying Fuck Texas.

Fuck his ass.  He needs to be gone.  Is there ANYWAY for the voters to recall a sitting Senator?

• Hook 'Em 2