Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Cabover tractors are still a thing? I haven’t seen one in a long time.

If you keep an eye for them, they are still a lot more ubiquitous than you'd expect.  None of ours are cabover models, but I'd bet they're still 2-3% of the domestic truck fleet.  

And I don't wear a undershirt with dress shirts anymore.  I know it does actually keep you cooler, but invariably it comes out from my pants waist throughout the day and it's impossible to adjust with the dress shirt over it.  It's as irritating as Ted Cruz in a convoy.  I love that they had to stop down the block so one of his aides could put that hot mic on his lapel, then trek down the rest of the street to that "swarm" of admirers.  

I can't remember the movie, but there was a scene that spoofed the slow group clap from all the 80's teen flicks.  And one of the leads made some speech by a pool and the one guy starts the slow clap, then looks around and nobody else is joining in.  That's this one guy in the Cruz video. Anybody remember what movie I'm talking about?  I don't.

Edited by Lobo

right movie, but this is the scene I was thinking of...because just like the asshat in the Cruz clip, nobody joins in.  Plus the actor in this scene fucked Ted's wife:

If you keep an eye for them, they are still a lot more ubiquitous than you'd expect.  None of ours are cabover models, but I'd bet they're still 2-3% of the domestic truck fleet.  
And I don't wear a undershirt with dress shirts anymore.  I know it does actually keep you cooler, but invariably it comes out from my pants waist throughout the day and it's impossible to adjust with the dress shirt over it.  It's as irritating as Ted Cruz in a convoy.  I love that they had to stop down the block so one of his aides could put that hot mic on his lapel, then trek down the rest of the street to that "swarm" of admirers.  
I can't remember the movie, but there was a scene that spoofed the slow group clap from all the 80's teen flicks.  And one of the leads made some speech by a pool and the one guy starts the slow clap, then looks around and nobody else is joining in.  That's this one guy in the Cruz video. Anybody remember what movie I'm talking about?  I don't.

I never, ever see a cabover out here, but our smog laws took old trucks off the road, and nobody makes new cabovers anymore. Not in anything bigger than a trash truck anyway

Once again, the champion of traditional family values...traveling by himself to/from vacation because his wife is a whore and his daughters fucking hate him with the fury of 1000 suns.  

You're shit, Ted.  You're just shit.  Your former Chief of Staff said it best, "If he was just 5 or 10% more likable, we could have made him President."  I guess...it's a good thing you're an ineffectual cunt.  But it really does suck for family.  

Holy shit... I just watched ol lyin Ted's opening statement at Jackson's confirmation hearing... what a pathetic,  pathetic man. 

Does he even believe the shit he says?  I mean,  it's obvious he purposefully says them,  but do you really think he believes them? Or is it all some kind of  ruse?

He’s never going to be president, he’ll never sit on the Supreme Court, is he really willing to lose his kids over this stuff? He’s willing to go down in history as a racist piece of human garbage whose kids stopped talking to him the second they left the house? What’s his motivation now? Did he get syphillis or something that changed his personality from a manipulative asshole to just as asshole?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

He’s never going to be president, he’ll never sit on the Supreme Court, is he really willing to lose his kids over this stuff? He’s willing to go down in history as a racist piece of human garbage whose kids stopped talking to him the second they left the house? What’s his motivation now? Did he get syphillis or something that changed his personality from a manipulative asshole to just as asshole?

trump happened. it's pretty much that simple

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2022 at 10:28 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

I mean fuck Ted Cruz...always but the video clip doesn't exactly confirm the "out-of-control abusive..." accusation. 

It was enough that law enforcement had to get involved. I don’t think they usually get involved when someone is being friendly 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It was enough that law enforcement had to get involved. I don’t think they usually get involved when someone is being friendly 

that was just the officer, straight out of central casting, coming up to old lyin' ted, and, with tears in his eyes, profusely thanking cancruz for fighting for them, tirelessly, every single day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, SKJ said:

Does he even believe the shit he says?  I mean,  it's obvious he purposefully says them,  but do you really think he believes them? Or is it all some kind of  ruse?

I've wondered about this a lot, and here's my conclusion: He believes some of it, but he knows stupid people believe all of it.  And more importantly, he knows that stupid people think he believes all of it, so they give him money and attention. His entire schtick began as throwing out whatever pathetic attention-seeking bullshit he could, and then the whole Freedom Caucus thing took off, so he latched on to that, and here we are.  Everything is calculated to generate the most attention/outrage/money/adulation/whatever.  He doesn't just think he's the smartest guy in the room; he thinks he's lightyears smarter than everyone else, which is why he struggles with empathy and other normal human interaction things.

Not that I've thought about the turd or anything.

• Hook 'Em 4