Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

2 minutes ago, yoladu said:

umm... it's not like they ever had Mickey and Minnie getting it on, why would they suddenly have Mickey and Pluto getting it on?

because these are sick people who project their depraved fantasies on us. I think Cruz sees himself as Mickey in this scenario and Snowflake plays the role of Pluto.

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2022 at 12:52 PM, yoladu said:

umm... it's not like they ever had Mickey and Minnie getting it on, why would they suddenly have Mickey and Pluto getting it on?

It's just his fantasy.  He probably has a fan zine he uses to groom young kids

5 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

The Republican candidates vying to take Rob Portman’s seat are like stepping in a half dozen (or so) piles of dog shit and trying to decide which one stinks the least, then scraping all of the others off of your shoes. The best we can hope for is a pile of shit that doesn’t stink as bad as the other ones. And we probably won’t even get that.

'I'm not a moron': Cruz spars with reporters over leak of draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade, suggests the culprit was a 'left-wing law clerk'.

https://news.yahoo.com/im-not-moron-cruz-spars-193544878.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma

If you have to tell someone you're not a moron.....well,  you are a moron.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

OK, but when Trump said "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me.".....I can believe that, right?

As surely as the F-35 is actually invisible to the naked eye.

170821-trump-eclipse-348p-rs.JPG

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Joey Reed fucks

He didn’t do anything,” said Joey Reed, a Granbury resident whose son, a former Marine, was freed as part of a prisoner swap at an airbase in Turkey. “He’s an embarrassment to the state of Texas, let me just say that. I don’t care what or who runs against him, I will work for their campaign to defeat that son of a bitch.”

Ted Cruz ‘didn’t do anything’ to get Texas’ Trevor Reed out of Russia, dad says

Ex-Marine’s family doesn’t buy Cruz claim he worked behind the scenes to avoid angering Putin.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Joey Reed fucks

He didn’t do anything,” said Joey Reed, a Granbury resident whose son, a former Marine, was freed as part of a prisoner swap at an airbase in Turkey. “He’s an embarrassment to the state of Texas, let me just say that. I don’t care what or who runs against him, I will work for their campaign to defeat that son of a bitch.”

Ted Cruz ‘didn’t do anything’ to get Texas’ Trevor Reed out of Russia, dad says

Ex-Marine’s family doesn’t buy Cruz claim he worked behind the scenes to avoid angering Putin.

Well, if by "avoid angering Putin", he means "got on my knees and sucked his dick", I believe him. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, South Austin said:

What a fucking poser.

I wasn’t born in Texas and got here when I was 19. I’ve never owned a pair of cowboy boots. I think chicken fried steak is just okay, and pecan pie sucks.

But I’m more of a Texan than that piece of shit.

36891072-3987-49B8-8781-8063DBAD29CC.gif.cacf5ca12e46e6996e4104bd3f3aa370.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

What a fucking poser.
I wasn’t born in Texas and got here when I was 19. I’ve never owned a pair of cowboy boots. I think chicken fried steak is just okay, and pecan pie sucks.

Pecan pie?!?

Have you no shame, sir?

Where is your decency?
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

What a fucking poser.

Hmmmm . . . .

8 hours ago, Underdog said:

36891072-3987-49B8-8781-8063DBAD29CC.gif.cacf5ca12e46e6996e4104bd3f3aa370.gif

Pecan pie sucks shit, but CFS is awesome.  I'm not going to hate on you few dumbasses that eat your CFS with brown gravy, but everyone with class knows it should be white gravy with some hot sauce on top.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

On 5/14/2022 at 9:45 AM, South Austin said:

I think chicken fried steak is just okay, and pecan pie sucks.

Fuck being a Texan. I'm not even certain you're human!