Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

I'd like to say it's too fantastical and far-fetched to be true, but fuck everything about this timeline because it probably is. someone wake me the fuck up!

Tomi Lahren, Candace Owens, Boebert were all crisis actors hired from ExploreTalent
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Surprised no one has bumped this thread in wake of the news that Felito banged Boobert and paid for her abortion.

If history is any guide, Trump showed up and made ted sit in the corner and watch while he banged that skank. And then he made Cruz pay for the abortion. 

On 6/7/2022 at 10:13 AM, Brisketexan said:

ALL OF THIS.

The myth of "a good guy with a gun" isn't just a myth, it's a purposeful lie told to manipulate the outcome.  They point to the literal handful of cases where an armed presence made a difference.  The reality is that in almost all active shooter situations, unarmed victims responding with aggression are the much more reliable way to end things.  See the Laguna Woods shooting just a few weeks ago (yeah, yet another recent one that has already fallen out of the headlines):

The best way to stop mass shootings (and hell, all other shootings) is measures that prevent them from happening at all.  Which must include additional restrictions on the ownership/possession of firearms.  Which are absolutely constitutional.  Don't ask me, ask noted libtard commie.......Justice Scalia in his opinion in Heller:

Yeah, it's always struck me that the criticism of Heller for recognizing a private right to bear arms is misplaced.  It still leaves room for regulation of that right.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:21 PM, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

I hate Green Day but now I kind of like them. Trey Cool is a good drummer whether you like the band or not.

American idiot is a song that was sent from 1992. This song is always on my playlist.

Edited by brakeman
My four y.o. knows all the lyrics.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

Of course, Ted is a piece of shit. Renewables have helped keep the grid operational, and, natural gas prices have dropped. Which shouldn’t have occurred, of course. But they have.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/06/14/natural-gas-plummets-as-freeport-delays-facility-restart-following-explosion.html

Ok, let’s see..

01) the article is behind a paywall. Did the article make that assertion?

02) Biden has been beholden to the New Green New Deal “radicals” in his Party? In what ways?

03) how is this supposed said beholden-ness causing electricity rates to surge 70% in Texas?

come on, Ted. You are a Harvard Law School graduate. Make a cogent non-specious argument or do you just realize your base doesn’t want one or possibly couldn’t understand one?

I don’t need to be talked down to, Ted. What’s the point of an Ivy League education if you can’t/won’t apply what you have learned there to your job/life? 

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Ok, let’s see..

02) Biden has been beholden to the New Green New Deal “radicals” in his Party? In what ways?

03) how is this supposed said beholden-ness causing electricity rates to surge 70% in Texas?

come on, Ted. You are a Harvard Law School graduate. Make a cogent non-specious argument or do you just realize your base doesn’t want one or possibly couldn’t understand one?

I don’t need to be talked down to, Ted. What’s the point of an Ivy League education if you can’t/won’t apply what you have learned there to your job/life? 

No. In fact, it says the opposite.

"Wind and solar power are providing a growing share of electricity, accounting for a combined 38% of generating capacity on ERCOT this year. That’s helping Texans consume less electricity from gas-powered plants, which are growing more expensive.

“Wind and solar are saving our wallets,” Silverstein said, and more renewable projects, including storage batteries, are in the pipeline.

But Texas has failed to invest heavily in energy efficiency, which ranges from incentivizing new heat pumps and insulation to imposing higher standards on buildings and appliances.

“We got used to low energy prices and fell into some complacency,” said Doug Lewin, an Austin consultant who works on energy and climate issues. “But this would be a good time to double down on energy efficiency as a way to help people lower their electric bills.”

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, yoladu said:

Ok, let’s see..

Rafael knows the people that vote for him are dumb as fuck. Why bother with facts and logic when you can just make believe? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

13 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Rafael just announced his opposition to the bipartisan gun bill. He works at being as loathsome as possible.

In equally surprising news, I have just announced that I will not be having sex with Sienna Miller today.  Or tomorrow.  We'll have to see after that.

• Like 1

Lulz, thanks for the negs fellas.  I thought that "Look at this pandering jackass" was implied but I guess some people need to have the dots connected for them.
Ha, sorry, I suck at internet-based activity. I'll try to unfuck it via laptop.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1