Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

52 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

He's doing exactly what his dipshit base wants him to do. We may be embarrassed that the cumstain represents Texas but his base blows a wad every time he posts a stupid fucking tweet. They are blowing their loads daily.

hopefully onto the floor and not into a belly

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Someone’s in their feels because they didn’t get the part.

1fc8600cdbad4a63e73939feda2ec5db.jpg

It's their old bag of tricks to pick an individual then paint a huge, ill-defined group with a large paint brush.

John Leguizamo = Hollywood

I think Leguizamo is wrong, but I'll go along with his intent to promote roles for latino actors.

The Cruelty Party's disgust with the concept of somebody being woke or a social justice warrior is far more concerning. The massive support for the Cruelty Party is profoundly concerning.

In an irony nobody who could benefit from it will perceive, the actor is actually criticizing Hollywood for not being woke enough. Cruz is on the side of whatever he thinks "Hollywood" is. But admitting so would be like publicly agreeing with a Jew in Nazi Germany.

30 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Someone should tell Ted that the NYT isn't accountable to him or any other politician.  It's private and I doubt anyone is resigning over something that pisses off the NR.

That article and headline are so odd I can barely tell what's going on, but I take it the board of the NYT has boxes of nuclear secrets sitting in their lobby and that's what's pissing Ted off so bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/13/2022 at 5:39 PM, Bullneck said:

Someone should tell Ted that the NYT isn't accountable to him or any other politician.  It's private and I doubt anyone is resigning over something that pisses off the NR.

That article and headline are so odd I can barely tell what's going on, but I take it the board of the NYT has boxes of nuclear secrets sitting in their lobby and that's what's pissing Ted off so bad.

Actually, checking sources or seeking comment from a person an article is being written about seems pretty common.  If I were to write an article about Ted Cruz blowing a goat, I would call Ted's office before publishing first and ask them if they want to comment on the story.  I would even send them some material so they could understand what I am writing about.  

4 hours ago, Nivek said:

Actually, checking sources or seeking comment from a person an article is being written about seems pretty common.  If I were to write an article about Ted Cruz blowing a goat, I would call Ted's office before publishing first and ask them if they want to comment on the story.  I would even send them some material so they could understand what I am writing about.  

Q: So you are saying that Senator Cruz has no comment about the rumors that he blows goats?

A: Senator Cruz categorically and unequivocally denies that he blows goats.

Article headline: Ted Cruz Denies Blowing Goats

02-Source-Photo-LBJ-Treatment-LBJ-smilin

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2