Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

On 9/22/2022 at 9:41 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Beto should be more direct, and simply accuse Ted Cruz of lying.  Now, it's true Cruz has long supported the I-27 expansion, but it's also true he eventually voted against the appropriations bill thru which that expansion was funded.  Typical "can't vote for the pork" political angle.

Beto should be more direct and call Ted Cruz a lying pussy and call Greg Abbott an impotent loser, and go right at the check the city of Houston writes him every year.

I mean that literally and I’m not kidding.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I still, to this day, do not understand why a different person doesn't punch Ted Cruz in the face on a weekly basis.

Just out of pure, basic, evolutionary instinct to repel the repulsive.

Most people don't want to go to prison, no matter how badly he deserves it.

6 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Most people don't want to go to prison, no matter how badly he deserves it.

I haven't researched this, but I'm pretty sure an affirmative defense to assault is, "Hey, it was Ted Cruz."  And I think a defense that can knock it down to a lesser charge is, "Hey, he looked like Ted Cruz."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2022 at 9:48 PM, Gengs1 said:

That’s Because dems don’t call them out on it and make ads against them to show what they did. The dems should be running ads to show how rs don’t vote for important construction jobs in battleground states like Wisconsin to highlight how it impacts the state and amount of revenue it would bring in.

the dems rarely have ads to highlight accomplishments and let rs take the credit

Make an ad, “Johnson voted against the appropriation bill that would have brought 30,000 Condtruction jobs to Wisconsin, vote him out for not supporting the local economy”

It wouldn't matter if they did. The Republicans thrive and traffick in culture wars. Facts don't matter to these people -- fear does and the Republicans leverage that fear.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I still, to this day, do not understand why a different person doesn't punch Ted Cruz in the face on a weekly basis.

Just out of pure, basic, evolutionary instinct to repel the repulsive.

Surely, there has to be a homeless person or 20 that we can pony up some crank or 40s to do our bidding.

23 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

is there a primer or something on Meloni and why she is considered the next Mussolini?

After watching that linked video, Ted probably cries himself to sleep each night just wishing he could speak with such conviction and not come off like a sniveling cunt every time he opens his mouth 

it is primarily that she belongs to the "brothers of italy" party which is a descendant of the msi - a party founded by facists in the aftermath of ww2.  a lot of those fascists were part of the republic of salo which was a pro-nazi regime during ww2.  she is a blowhard right winger who pumps a lot of anti-secular, pro-theocracy christian bullshit.  she trades in the same culture war boogeyman horseshit that maga simpletons do here...homophobia and anti-woke terminologies railing against the problems in society stemming from people using different pronouns.

however, the reason for her (party's) rise is as simple as being in the opposition position when the tougher side of the economic/business cycle hit amidst inflation, stagnant economy, etc...  much like this country almost always voting in the opposition in the first mid-term after a changeover in president like clockwork.  combined with the fact that italians are having to cope with extraordinary immigration challenges and feel invaded from both the south and the east, they are understandably frustrated.  all contributed to an easy rise of a right-winger.

however, if dipshits like cruz actually understood how italian politics and government worked, they wouldn't be using that result to dunk all over internationalist, non-fascist windmills they construct.  moreover, if they actually consumed information beyond these bite-sized clips they like, they would see that meloni has mellowed significantly in the last couple of years.  she has criticized putin, extended olive branches to the e.u., really pulled back on the party's criticism of the union, etc...  moreover, now that they are in the position of governing, they will of course be blamed for everything not going perfectly for everyone and will have a very short-lived term in power.  same as it ever was everywhere...particularly in italia.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sidis said:

it is primarily that she belongs to the "brothers of italy" party which is a descendant of the msi - a party founded by facists in the aftermath of ww2.  a lot of those fascists were part of the republic of salo which was a pro-nazi regime during ww2.  she is a blowhard right winger who pumps a lot of anti-secular, pro-theocracy christian bullshit.  she trades in the same culture war boogeyman horseshit that maga simpletons do here...homophobia and anti-woke terminologies railing against the problems in society stemming from people using different pronouns.

however, the reason for her (party's) rise is as simple as being in the opposition position when the tougher side of the economic/business cycle hit amidst inflation, stagnant economy, etc...  much like this country almost always voting in the opposition in the first mid-term after a changeover in president like clockwork.  combined with the fact that italians are having to cope with extraordinary immigration challenges and feel invaded from both the south and the east, they are understandably frustrated.  all contributed to an easy rise of a right-winger.

however, if dipshits like cruz actually understood how italian politics and government worked, they wouldn't be using that result to dunk all over internationalist, non-fascist windmills they construct.  moreover, if they actually consumed information beyond these bite-sized clips they like, they would see that meloni has mellowed significantly in the last couple of years.  she has criticized putin, extended olive branches to the e.u., really pulled back on the party's criticism of the union, etc...  moreover, now that they are in the position of governing, they will of course be blamed for everything not going perfectly for everyone and will have a very short-lived term in power.  same as it ever was everywhere...particularly in italia.

Right, we're all fascist now!

Um...alright - 

eddie-izzard-ciao.gif

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I find it very telling that this is what they *want* to do but they haven't really advanced this idea either. It just sounds good to the MAGA mouth-breathers. They are a party of (bad) ideas -- yet do NOTHING in the end. We will have another Uvalde by the end of the school year.

• Rage+1 2

34 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I find it very telling that this is what they *want* to do but they haven't really advanced this idea either. It just sounds good to the MAGA mouth-breathers. They are a party of (bad) ideas -- yet do NOTHING in the end. We will have another Uvalde by the end of the school year.

neither of our worthless senators are making it their life's work to stop another Uvalde.

pretty much the exact opposite of Chris Murphy of Connecticut (re: Sandy Hook)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

His name is Rafael. 
It burns like a white hot coal in his soul that he can / will never be quite the same as a Preston, Caleb, Winston, or Franklin.

He can’t shake the fact that everyone else around him looks down upon him no matter how much he owns the libs.

See also: Clarence Thomas.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If by “care,” you mean “pop champagne and take to the streets with cries of jubilation,” then yes, many would “care.”

yeah, I'll probably care when my next credit card statement rolls in with my bar tab. If he and Trump both expire in the same month....

i declare bankruptcy gifs | WiffleGif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

For dinner last night, I ate a leftover/warmed-up plate of pork tenderloin with broccoli.  I was informed, after I ate it, that it was one day past the "safe" date for human consumption by my wife.  My flatulence smells like Ted Cruz's beard.  

Also, if you pump a few drinks into his Texas Chief of Staff...he'll tell you that Cruz's family hates him more than we do.  And that's saying something.  I need some coffee.

The researchers found that an armed officer present during school shootings not only failed to deter shooters but was also a key factor associated with more casualties source

Remember, Ted Cruz wants more law enforcement armed at schools.  He wants to kill more children.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

33 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

sucks the worst GIF

Imagine clapping for Ted Cruz. Then imagine giving that man a standing ovation. 

Don't like Democrats? Sure, I guess I get it... as long as you ignore that entire one party trying to overturn a fair election and cast doubt on democracy because they didn't win.

But to stand and applaud Ted Cruz? Why on earth?