Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

7 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

The ref at my kid's soccer game today looked just like Ted Cruz. I felt bad for the guy, but I just really had this serious urge to punch him in the face the entire game.

As someone who spent something like 14 years watching my kid claw his way up the ranks of club soccer, I support this message.

Didn't want to put it in the Gameday thread because CR, but I was thinking how funny it would be if someone really tone deaf at ESPN decided it would be a good idea for Cruz or Abbott to be the guest speaker on Gameday this weekend. "Hey, it's the state capitol, and election day is Tuesday. It's a perfect match!". You wouldn't hear a word out of their mouths with the boos. 

I prefer the olden day method of rotten tomatoes. Gets the point across without injuring a person. It looked like there were other people, including children on that ride.

[lobo]Heidi was too busy fucking the other half of Houston to be there[/lobo]
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Hey don't look at me, those (mostly true) stories started long before I ever brought it up.  Best way to get Ted and kids outta the house on a Monday for some dayfucking is tell 'em "Grand Marshall tickets for everyone, you can park at my office!"