Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Ted taking the Herschel Walker loss hard and then this? 

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2022/12/girl-injured-at-ted-cruz-home/

A 14-year-old girl has been taken to hospital after she injured herself at the Houston home of U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, according to police and local media. It’s unclear if the girl is his daughter.

Edited by Js1

50 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Jesus…I’m in Houston for work, just turned on the news: emergency response at Ted Cruz’s home. His 14 yr old daughter was taken to the hospital with self-inflicted stab wounds.
Fuck. That’s awful.

43FB4D7F-D048-4296-A111-4A0D1ACCC785.gifThat is horrible. I hope she is okay and gets some help. 

Edited by DDD Dad

5 minutes ago, troph said:

Hoping he would take this as a wake up call is probably asking too much. I hope she’s ok, I hope she gets help, and honestly I hope she gets the fuck away from him. 

You’re a better person than me.  I hope the girl recovers and gets the help she needs.  I hope Ted takes a look in the mirror and decides to eat a bullet.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, pacman said:

That's the one who came out bisexual and has to live with his hateful rhetoric. I hope she gets the love and support she deserves.

Not like her father is suddenly going to come around on mental health funding and resources. 

6 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I truly feel for her.  It has to be hell for her to have him as a dad. 

It’s obvious they hate him, or at least how he uses them to protect himself. The Cancun thing, bringing them to the Astros parade hoping people would lay off him bc his daughters were there. They’re just a prop for him.

Also no doubt “family will be off limits” soon from Ted. Hunter would like Ted to stop talking about him too 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pacman said:

That's the one who came out bisexual and has to live with his hateful rhetoric. I hope she gets the love and support she deserves.

That’s why I said I hope she gets out of there and away from him. 

5 minutes ago, troph said:

That’s why I said I hope she gets out of there and away from him. 

Unfortunately shes 14 and and in Texas so….conversion therapy. Ted will win the 2024 nomination bc he successfully de-groomed his daughter, or something stupid 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Unfortunately shes 14 and and in Texas so….conversion therapy. Ted will win the 2024 nomination bc he successfully de-groomed his daughter, or something stupid 

Yeah I’m trying not to get into it but he’s a reason why lgbtq kids run away from home.

• Hook 'Em 6

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I didn't think about this, but you're probably right.  They're gonna try something like this, and the girl will be on suicide watch for another 4 years.  

Fortunately for her, he doesn't actually spend much time in that house.  It's a performative address.  He's usually on the road, in D.C., or in Austin.  Half the time he flies "home" to Houston, he discretely rides to Austin to work out of his office in the Pickle building and sleeps at his Chief of Staff's house in Steiner Ranch.  But obviously the girl hears him on TV and reads his rants online.  And when your own father tells the entire country that people like you are sick and not normal...but he won't hug you in person...I'm guessing that's a pretty awful cross to bear.  Poor thing.  She needs empathy and counseling and love.  Lots and lots of love.  Heidi for all her flaws is a good mother.  I'm imagining she is in the quite the hellscape this morning.  Even if she left Ted, it won't stop her daughter from having to endure the hatred he trades in for a living.  

• Rage+1 2

I hope the kid gets the help they need and maybe get moved to other family members who can support them etc

fuck Ted Cruz and his believes on gays etc, the keeps on going against gays/lgbt, Mexicans etc and  his kids see how he is (I am sure he talks about this at home as well), fuck him cause he is hurting his own kids which is sort of leopards ate my face. He keeps spewing the lies that biting him and his family so ha ha 

Edited by Gengs1

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ted ain't winning the nomination in 24. As evidenced by the tragic turn in this thread, nobody likes that motherfucker.

He won't change his rhetoric, because it's the rhetoric of his party. As he has shown time and time again, Ted values party over country, and apparently family. It's all he has. The same party that immediately tossed him aside when he dared speak against orange Jesus in 2016. He chose Trump over family then, and he'll do so again.

Fuck Ted Cruz. He gets no sympathy from me. I hope his daughter recovers and ultimately receives the help she needs to lead a happy and productive life. And I hope Ted gets run over by Trump's campaign again. Like, literally by Trump's campaign bus on an urgent Mickey D's run.

• Hook 'Em 9