Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Look, I'm not here to quibble with you people.  If people are gonna, posing as Sen. Cruz's comms team, reach the NewsMax Executive in question, at 561-686-1165 and state that DirectTV/AT&T have already moved on in Texas because of a long-standing supportive relationship with Sen. Cruz and his myriad committees.  Well then, I can't help it.  I'm not saying I didn't just a conversation with Tony in South Florida, but I'm not not saying it either.   I can''t help it that he's not frantically contacting Ted's office downtown Austin about the matter, but I can't deny it either.  Watching rats leave a sinking ship is weird, but also hilarious.  i mean if you wanna call that number

On 3/1/2023 at 10:47 AM, YGIFS said:

Look, I'm not here to quibble with you people.  If people are gonna, posing as Sen. Cruz's comms team, reach the NewsMax Executive in question, at 561-686-1165 and state that DirectTV/AT&T have already moved on in Texas because of a long-standing supportive relationship with Sen. Cruz and his myriad committees.  Well then, I can't help it.  I'm not saying I didn't just a conversation with Tony in South Florida, but I'm not not saying it either.   I can''t help it that he's not frantically contacting Ted's office downtown Austin about the matter, but I can't deny it either.  Watching rats leave a sinking ship is weird, but also hilarious.  i mean if you wanna call that number

Sometimes you speak in riddles and I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

• Haha 1

That was kinda the point.  His Texas State Director (basically, second in command under Chief of Staff) is morbidly a poster on here.  

You should call that number and demand that NewsMax be instated.  And tell them you're from Cruz's staff.  It's quite entertaining what ensues.  

47 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

That was kinda the point.  His Texas State Director (basically, second in command under Chief of Staff) is morbidly a poster on here.  

You should call that number and demand that NewsMax be instated.  And tell them you're from Cruz's staff.  It's quite entertaining what ensues.  

Wait, what?

Whoah, whoah.  Let's keep this sophisticated.  

Seriously, delete these past few posts.  This is a super nice guy who does need to be dragged into our shit.  Plus it's just gonna pose issues for immamac.  I mean, we can make vague references, but let's not post direct contact info unless of course it's to Marjorie Taylor Green's office.  Who I am not saying does not smear her vaginal juices upon Ted's beard.  

Edited by YGIFS

45 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Whoah, whoah.  Let's keep this sophisticated.  

Seriously, delete these past few posts.  This is a super nice guy who does need to be dragged into our shit.  Plus it's just gonna pose issues for immamac.  I mean, we can make vague references, but let's not post direct contact info unless of course it's to Marjorie Taylor Green's office.  Who I am not saying does not smear her vaginal juices upon Ted's beard.  

Anyone who works for this fuck face should be publicly shamed. Super nice guy? I don’t know how you can call a person who helps enable an evil human being a super nice guy. I hear ole Joey Goebbels was a really swell guy!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

dammit, I missed something juicy. I always seem to be a few clicks behind. reminds me of a good Attell joke

Same here. I didn't have lobo standing for Ted Cruz on my bingo card.

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Not standing for him, just a very, very senior guy on his team who is just caught in some shit.  Put me back on ignore or get back to bagging on Cruz.  

Just trying to figure out where your line is since you love to pontificate about Heidi's extramarital affairs. So that's inbounds and a shitheel that works for Senator Shitstain is out of bounds and is a super nice guy? Dude, you're talking out of both sides of your ass.

• Haha 1

Speaking of both sides of an ass, Heidi does this one thing with her good arm.  

I kid, fair point.  His two Chiefs of Staff are actually good people.  I think they are both genuinely shocked he's still as powerful as he is.  I'm biased for them, I admit it.  On the one hand, they've both drunkenly confessed, "If he was just 10% more likable, we'd have made him President".  On the other hand, they enabled a walking fucking monster.  But they know it.  Anyway, she's in an impossible position, like Melania Trump.  I give her a bit of a break because of young children, but also she loves cock.

Sorry, it's just that I clerked for Herman Goehring.  ;) 

No, I kid.  Fair points.  They really do remind me of those folks sometimes, at Nuremberg, "We were just following orders!"   The only good news is Ted is not self-aware yet.  And they keep him that way. Once he goes full Skynet...then the shitshow really starts.  I still worry we're just in the beta, fuck around phase of what the 35% undercurrent of America is truly capable of.  But yeah, to your framing, I used to care more about calling them out and I got jaded on other shit.  I don't know what the fuck to do sometimes because I got my own mental shit going on, but I do wonder...naively...how people can work for monsters.  But I look at the shitheaps I work with in the private sector and wonder if I'm any better.  But then, at least our business model doesn't try to enslave women or minorities.  

Bottom line, I suck.  Film at 11.  But folks, I mean this with no hyperbole.  And tell the DT and FB crowds and even the moderators to go fuck themselves.  The State of Texas is about to get a whole lot fucking darker for about ten years.  I mean, real fucking bad.  We'll emerge from it.  But gonna be a deeper rough patch.  Maybe Heidi can blow us out of it sooner...

• Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Speaking of both sides of an ass, Heidi does this one thing with her good arm.  

I kid, fair point.  His two Chiefs of Staff are actually good people.  I think they are both genuinely shocked he's still as powerful as he is.  I'm biased for them, I admit it.  On the one hand, they've both drunkenly confessed, "If he was just 10% more likable, we'd have made him President".  On the other hand, they enabled a walking fucking monster.  But they know it.  Anyway, she's in an impossible position, like Melania Trump.  I give her a bit of a break because of young children, but also she loves cock 

Edited by brown water

On 2/14/2023 at 2:36 PM, YGIFS said:

Wow Ted, you hurt yourself coming up with that one all by yourself, allstar?

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

I forget how the rest goes but two guys I know have fucked your wife recently.  One of 'em in all three holes.  In an order that would surprise you.

Coincidence?

Edited by brown water

Oh, no.  We can bag on 'em all we want, but that is absolutely not the case.  One guy is an old friend of mine and bundled a lot of money for Cruz over the years.  The other was a guy I don't know terribly well and I think was a drunken one-off thing.  But the first guy, as I've regaled y'all before, nailed her in his house after Cruz left a fundraiser.  Awkward doesn't begin to describe it.  I didn't know her before his Senate days so maybe she was always like this, or maybe was totally normal, I dunno.  Mental illness is a real thing, but she is a complete basketcase now and I can't blame her at all.  She is trying to make lemonade out of a guy who has sour lemon resting cunt face.  If not for children, I'm sure she'd have bolted on him.  Again, don't know her that well, but she does not strike me as the "Imma stick this out and be on his arm for all the trappings of a charmed D.C. life when Ted becomes a cabinet member or SCOTUS."  She's at least that stern.

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Sorry, it's just that I clerked for Herman Goehring.  ;) 

No, I kid.  Fair points.  They really do remind me of those folks sometimes, at Nuremberg, "We were just following orders!"   The only good news is Ted is not self-aware yet.  And they keep him that way. Once he goes full Skynet...then the shitshow really starts.  I still worry we're just in the beta, fuck around phase of what the 35% undercurrent of America is truly capable of.  But yeah, to your framing, I used to care more about calling them out and I got jaded on other shit.  I don't know what the fuck to do sometimes because I got my own mental shit going on, but I do wonder...naively...how people can work for monsters.  But I look at the shitheaps I work with in the private sector and wonder if I'm any better.  But then, at least our business model doesn't try to enslave women or minorities.  

Bottom line, I suck.  Film at 11.  But folks, I mean this with no hyperbole.  And tell the DT and FB crowds and even the moderators to go fuck themselves.  The State of Texas is about to get a whole lot fucking darker for about ten years.  I mean, real fucking bad.  We'll emerge from it.  But gonna be a deeper rough patch.  Maybe Heidi can blow us out of it sooner...

Regarding your middle paragraph, you should read up on the banality of evil and the rise of nazi Germany. I'm not calling your friends nazis, but I'd bet they're the sort of uncritical and authority worshipping useful idiots to work for them. Ignoring the social costs of your professional actions is the fertile ground that lets fascism take root and really grow

• Hook 'Em 4

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Not standing for him, just a very, very senior guy on his team who is just caught in some shit.  Put me back on ignore or get back to bagging on Cruz.  

Explosion Reaction GIF

Good luck putting the toothpaste back in

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Oh, no.  We can bag on 'em all we want, but that is absolutely not the case.  One guy is an old friend of mine and bundled a lot of money for Cruz over the years.  The other was a guy I don't know terribly well and I think was a drunken one-off thing.  But the first guy, as I've regaled y'all before, nailed her in his house after Cruz left a fundraiser.  Awkward doesn't begin to describe it.  I didn't know her before his Senate days so maybe she was always like this, or maybe was totally normal, I dunno.  Mental illness is a real thing, but she is a complete basketcase now and I can't blame her at all.  She is trying to make lemonade out of a guy who has sour lemon resting cunt face.  If not for children, I'm sure she'd have bolted on him.  Again, don't know her that well, but she does not strike me as the "Imma stick this out and be on his arm for all the trappings of a charmed D.C. life when Ted becomes a cabinet member or SCOTUS."  She's at least that stern.

This reads like the Melania wish-casting that people on here had for her.  She knew Trump is a POS and she didn't care because she is a POS as well.   My guess the same goes for the Cruz family.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

This reads like the Melania wish-casting that people on here had for her.  She knew Trump is a POS and she didn't care because she is a POS as well.   My guess the same goes for the Cruz family.   

Yeah, probably the case.  Just trying to give her benefit Of the doubt as a mom trapped in a living nightmare.  He was always a smarmy, unlivable cunt.  But I could tolerate him.  But since 2016, he’s become something altogether evil.  I know y’all distrust every single Republican en masse; and I can see why.  But something in this guy snapped.  He went from run of the mill cocksucker to now being an addict whose only fix comes not from love or affirmation like most humans.  But from being a bigger and bigger piece of shit.  

Trump’s asshole one-upsmanship stems from knowing his base.  As long as he’s being adored and worshipped, that’s all he needs.  It’s horrible, but predictable.  Cruz isn’t actually a textbook narcissist or sociopath.  He’s saying and doing all this shit precisely because he enjoys the vilification.  He’s tapped into something much darker than Trump.  Only good news is  he’s become an ever bigger cunt with the charm of a gentian wart that he’s already hit his electability ceiling.  

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

How does a US Senator from Texas not know that El Paso is on the US-Mexico border?

37 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Narrator:  He knows.

20 minutes ago, C-Man said:

This -- but gotta push the fairytales for the dipshit Fox viewers who don't know and won't bother to look it up themselves.

Absolutely he knows, but he's counting on people in Florida or Georgia or Alabama not knowing.

• Hook 'Em 1

He also knows that of course the streets were cleared of illegal immigrants before Biden's trip. They would have been cleared by any city, R or D, for any presidential visit, R or D.

He's shitbag who will say or do anything to score political points or pwn the libs. Including throwing his family under the bus when he was caught fleeing for Cancun while hundreds of his constituents literally froze to death.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

How does a US Senator from Texas not know that El Paso is on the US-Mexico border?

Ted Cruz is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them.  What he said was true.. El Paso is far away from the Rio Grande Valley.  He just framed it to sound like Rio Grande Valley is same as "the border" which of course it isn't.  But when challenged he can say that nothing he said was false and it's just the libs trying to cancel him.  It is the GOP/Fox News play book.   Distract, Deceive, Deny.  And on their low IQ  audience, it absolute works. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Ted Cruz is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them.  What he said was true.. El Paso is far away from the Rio Grande Valley.  He just framed it to sound like Rio Grande Valley is same as "the border" which of course it isn't.  But when challenged he can say that nothing he said was false and it's just the libs trying to cancel him.  It is the GOP/Fox News play book.   Distract, Deceive, Deny.  And on their low IQ  audience, it absolute works. 

That's not the sum total of his tweet, though.  He literally wrote:

Biden has never been to the border. He went to El Paso, which is 800 miles from the Rio Grande Valley.

Yes, El Paso is not close to the Rio Grande Valley, but it is most certainly on the border, and Biden most certainly visited the city.  It's a flat out lie.  (Note that the interview on Fox News did not say the same thing as the text in the tweet.  It doesn't change what he wrote.)

32 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Ted Cruz is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them.  What he said was true.. El Paso is far away from the Rio Grande Valley.  He just framed it to sound like Rio Grande Valley is same as "the border" which of course it isn't.  But when challenged he can say that nothing he said was false 

"Biden has never been to the border."

image.png

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's not the sum total of his tweet, though.  He literally wrote:

Biden has never been to the border. He went to El Paso, which is 800 miles from the Rio Grande Valley.

Yes, El Paso is not close to the Rio Grande Valley, but it is most certainly on the border, and Biden most certainly visited the city.  It's a flat out lie.  (Note that the interview on Fox News did not say the same thing as the text in the tweet.  It doesn't change what he wrote.)

"Ladies and gentleman,  JimmyJazz is just a typical Washington elite liberal trying to cancel me for not towing his woke liberal line.  I said Biden has never been to the border and that is true.  He never stood on the actual border.  This is just another example of the woke mob attacking reality and threating hard working Americans and their 1st amendment rights.  While JJ may want "open borders" and a flood of illegal aliens to vote for Biden, we must stand firm to this liberal assault on our rights and way of life!"

--Ted

Tell me that won't work on 35%-40% of the country. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2