Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

Wait... I am a cultural Marxist? Glad someone clued me in.

**oh, and I am sure that since it is being mocked viscously, it just means those mocking are really afraid of the message. re: right wing "thought".

Viscously?

Ew. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lazarus Bocanegra said:

relevant to the discussion of GOP word salad shitbaggery and Orwell's genius 

https://www.orwellfoundation.com/the-orwell-foundation/orwell/essays-and-other-works/politics-and-the-english-language/

Wow. I'm reading the piece in pieces. It's like wandering into a lecture hall unnoticed and being unable to leave because the lecture is so insightful and eloquent. Thanks for that.

• Hook 'Em 2

To boof something is to just put it up your ass.

Lots of people will boof pills and drugs because your large intestine isn't connected to the hepatic portal system and you get hit with the effects much faster and with more strength behind them. That's the theory, anyway

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Lots of people will boof pills and drugs because your large intestine isn't connected to the hepatic portal system and you get hit with the effects much faster and with more strength behind them. That's the theory, anyway

that would explain one weird night I had in London.  

24 minutes ago, safe sex said:

209871?width=2101&crop=1_1&signature=UYH

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Skip to the 9:05-9:20mm portion.  They clearly lay out on the federal record, what "Boofing" is.  Unless you think it was all part of the political conspiracy orchestrated by the Clintons, George Soros, Kathy Griffin, and a Mister Ronan Sinatra. 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I remember watching that movie for the first time when I was probably 11, and going "Wait her name is Boof? Wtf are they doing?". 

There was a character on a family sitcom named Boner.  The 80's were great.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

There was a character on a family sitcom named Boner.  The 80's were great.

7 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Famous Boner Missing

He was the son of Walter Koenig (Chekov from the original Star Trek) and he committed suicide back in 2010  And that was the role he was most known for   

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/25/growing.pains.actor.dead/index.html

I feel like every few years, we cover the suicide of "Boner."  Some other story I read that he saw/witnessed some shit in SE Asia that really fucked with him.  That, and some of the usual childhood actor bad mojo, was a potent cocktail for suicide.  And then, I may have this wrong, the guy that played checkov in the new star trek movies also died very young under weird circumstances?  Meanwhile sulu is like 103 years old and living his best life.  Always sit left chair.

So apparently I'm now going to a lecture from Ted Cruz on April 12 as part of a private club's Distinguished Speaker Series. I consider myself not a fan in the slightest, but the circumstances aren't going to allow me to get too hostile. I'm sure I'll bring up something about Ukraine. I don't think I've ever dreaded attending a lecture from a Senator more than this one, and I've been to dozens of them. 

• Rage+1 1

51 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

So apparently I'm now going to a lecture from Ted Cruz on April 12 as part of a private club's Distinguished Speaker Series. I consider myself not a fan in the slightest, but the circumstances aren't going to allow me to get too hostile. I'm sure I'll bring up something about Ukraine. I don't think I've ever dreaded attending a lecture from a Senator more than this one, and I've been to dozens of them. 

Yeah, if you can blink twice...I promise I can get you out of attending.  If you'v been to dozens, you know...all you're missing is ten minutes to actually chat with some influential folks before rubber protein meat and shitty boxed wine.  Or what Heidi Cruz calls "Date Night."  

Is this “private club” a BDSM dungeon?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

Are you being forced to attend or something?

Nope. People with political connections invited me because of shared interests. 

I'm not quite sure how exactly someone would force me to do something. 

We'll see how it goes. 

I've gone to plenty of lectures from people I disagreed with. I just don't usually attend lectures from people I actively despise. 

4 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

So you're saying Heidi is going to be free April 12th...

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Nope. People with political connections invited me because of shared interests. 

I'm not quite sure how exactly someone would force me to do something. 

We'll see how it goes. 

I've gone to plenty of lectures from people I disagreed with. I just don't usually attend lectures from people I actively despise. 

Chunk a White Claw at his noggin.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I live in Florida and have been to many events featuring shitty GOP politicians and just plain horrible human beings. It is part of my wife's job to go to a lot of events. I keep my mouth shut and make sure I don't drink that much. I then go home and hit the good bourbon to reward myself for not going ape shit on somebody.

• Haha 1