Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

9 minutes ago, abuelo gringo said:

I saw a lady with a shirt today that said "Feed Ted Cruz to a bear".  I later Googled the phrase, wondering about its origin.  No luck.  Many people are selling shirts, hoodies, etc. with this phrase on it, but the origin eludes me.  Anyone know?

Sounds like a solid idea 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, abuelo gringo said:

I saw a lady with a shirt today that said "Feed Ted Cruz to a bear".  I later Googled the phrase, wondering about its origin.  No luck.  Many people are selling shirts, hoodies, etc. with this phrase on it, but the origin eludes me.  Anyone know?

Napoleon Dynamite Want GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, abuelo gringo said:

Perhaps because he has obviously eaten all of the porridge and slept in someone else's bed?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 10/14/2022 at 8:15 PM, Bama Chick said:

Jesus God, that is one ugly patchy bearded fucktrumpet of a “man”.

I bet he smells like chicken mcnuggets, weak testosterone, and despair.

hurt people hurt people Bama Chick.  Hurt people, hurt people.  

I swear to God; he must have a closet full of nothing but Texas-based collegiate and professional team gear, so he can pander to whatever fan base he needs to.

Or he sends out some hapless assistant with an Amex the day before to get something from Academy.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1