Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Despite hitting .271 that season, Alan Ashby continues to get no respect.

Let’s not forget Phil Garner’s 1982 season, where he led the Stros with a whopping 13 homers. If ever a player on a losing team deserved the MVP it was not Phil Garner in ‘82.

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I'm sure the GQP SC will get right on this.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

The steady March to roll back the advancements of the 20th century….

Womens rights

Gay rights

Civil Rights

All on the chopping block.

Can't believe this guy won again O'Rourke and that non-native Texans are the reason why. 

Want to know something even more depressing? Rafael will be in the senate until he dies. As badly as he wants it, he knows he'll never be POTUS. But he'll never be voted out because Texas + R means lifetime seat.
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Yeah, was referring to the fact that he lost among native Texans, but won among non-native. Both close margins, though.

It's still a home grown problem.  We started this shit.

11 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Didn’t his daughter come out on social? She must hate his cunty ass more than we do. 

His older one was booted from an all girls camp in the Hill Country for stirring up lesbian talk during camp. Ted wasn’t able to do a thing about it. He was present at camp pick up ceremonies this year to pick up his other daughter, phalanxed by unnecessary secret service personnel. 

11 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Didn’t his daughter come out on social? She must hate his cunty ass more than we do. 

His older one was booted from an all girls camp in the Hill Country for stirring up lesbian talk during camp. Ted wasn’t able to do a thing about it. He was present at camp pick up ceremonies this year to pick up his other daughter, phalanxed by unnecessary secret service personnel. 

On 7/17/2022 at 9:17 PM, Radical Larry said:

Do yourself a favor and go to the "Texas Power Grid" twitter account and read up. Just be careful you don't laugh so hard you wake up your wife and simultaneously pee yourself. 

If I ever create a sock, it's going to be named "Terry Puhl's Love Child".

Interestingly enough, my wife got to know Terry Puhl’s daughter back when she was in seminary (his daughter was dating a classmate). Daughter was smoke, and damn cool.
I always loved Terry, one of my favorite Stros.
As you can tell, I’d much rather talk about old Astros than that pathetic simpering cocksucker Ted Cruz.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 7/17/2022 at 10:03 AM, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I'm sure the GQP SC will get right on this.

Getting  rid of the full faith and credit clause isn’t just on brand, it is the definition of the brand for these booger eating shit-gibbons.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Rephrased

5 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Poster boy for Dunning Krueger.  

I disagree on that - he knows all of this is bullshit, and he's doing what he needs to do to win, and/or to stay in the graces of his donors.  His staff have probably run the numbers/looked at it, and know that it won't impact him at all.