High

nivek3

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Storm hit about an hour ago. Wicked winds that I thought for sure would tear down some trees (we had 110 mph winds a couple days ago, had to sprint to the car on a hike when it hit. Trees falling everywhere). We now are getting a steady snow as the temp dropped to 22. We have seen all the possible weather events in the past 2 weeks.

Holy shit. Ya we usually only get the really cold rain in the city this time of year. Hail was a decent size on Saturday.

We were in Winter Park in late February. Beautiful area.

15 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Storm hit about an hour ago. Wicked winds that I thought for sure would tear down some trees (we had 110 mph winds a couple days ago, had to sprint to the car on a hike when it hit. Trees falling everywhere). We now are getting a steady snow as the temp dropped to 22. We have seen all the possible weather events in the past 2 weeks. 

where's the tornado pics? 

16 hours ago, dirtonia said:

Baller view!

How is the digital volcano working out for... I forgot, lol?

That'd be me. It's fucking awesome and definitely meant for people like me who smoke like chimneys. In other words, if you're a weekend toker or even a "only at night" smoker, it'll fuck you up for an hour or longer. 

Another unexpected benefit that I think @I Plead Da Fif said when I first got it and thought he'd be wrong is the amount I'm using-- not that much. I'm used to my one hitter and will do 3-5 hits at a time before I'm satisfied. I thought the volcano, like anything else, would waste some weed somehow but I'm using a little less than I would with the one hitter. It's crazy and probably not explained very well but yes, very much worth the money. 

• Like 1

I was out of town for work in a state where it’s legal (not specifying the state or what “it” is for fear of arrest) and bought some edibles and took 10mg in my hotel room. Proceeded to order room service and get extremely paranoid that the room service people knew I was high and then passed out. Smuggled the rest back home in my ass. Not the most comfortable way to do it but I’m a middle aged white guy, can you imagine what would happen to me if the cops caught me with it? Anyways, I’m one of you now. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I was out of town for work in a state where it’s legal (not specifying the state or what “it” is for fear of arrest) and bought some edibles and took 10mg in my hotel room. Proceeded to order room service and get extremely paranoid that the room service people knew I was high and then passed out. Smuggled the rest back home in my ass. Not the most comfortable way to do it but I’m a middle aged white guy, can you imagine what would happen to me if the cops caught me with it? Anyways, I’m one of you now. 

Seems a bit extreme.

20 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I did a ton of cocaine right before all of that, but that’s not what this thread is about. 

I mean you were, high. What made you think that you needed to put edibles in your ass? That is insane. I can’t imagine doing that for any amount of weed under any circumstances, and I’m a massive pothead.

3 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

I mean you were, high. What made you think that you needed to put edibles in your ass? That is insane. I can’t imagine doing that for any amount of weed under any circumstances, and I’m a massive pothead.

There's something you need to know about Hank. 

He puts all of his food in his ass before eating it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Haha yes! Hank's a different breed, y'all. 

2 hours ago, dirtonia said:

Awesome! May take the plunge, it would be put to good use, fo sho.

Doit.gif

I would check smoke shops first because mine was only 560 something, taxes included. Online they're 7 and that's if you can find them (plenty websites were out of stock and the manufacturer is like 50 more.) 

On 6/9/2020 at 8:03 PM, Hank Scorpio said:

spacer.png

Haha yes! Hank's a different breed, y'all. 
Doit.gif
I would check smoke shops first because mine was only 560 something, taxes included. Online they're 7 and that's if you can find them (plenty websites were out of stock and the manufacturer is like 50 more.) 
The Arizer Extreme Q is only $170..
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/arizer-extreme-q-vaporizer

41 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Well then, you gotta post some pics

I sure will, once I get it dialed in and rolling. Once the gauge and fitting get here tomorrow, I’ll be doing a couple test smashes, then probably smash a couple oz Sunday.

Don’t have anything fresh off the plant right now, but will in a out a month. I’m sure I’llnsmash something from it.

At some point I’ll smash some hash too. 

• Like 1

Made a fresh batch of gummies last weekend. Ended up being talked into cherry vanilla. 

Meh, I probably won’t go that route again. They’re alright, but cherry is better as a hard candy I think. It also isn’t as strong of a flavor profile as something like lemon or lime, so you taste the oil in it a bit more. 

Oh well, they do the trick by a good margin. 

20 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

I sure will, once I get it dialed in and rolling. Once the gauge and fitting get here tomorrow, I’ll be doing a couple test smashes, then probably smash a couple oz Sunday.

Don’t have anything fresh off the plant right now, but will in a out a month. I’m sure I’llnsmash something from it.
At some point I’ll smash some hash too. 

Haha damn dude that is sick.

Edited by I Plead Da Fif

Picked up my weekly SnaxLand after work. This work week has been long so I feel like I really earned this zip. Also it’s my birthday next week so you could say I’m having my cake and eating it too.

Velvet Glove - GMO x Nookies

69486ac89030b260e97d89a3156e32a4.plist

Ice Cream Cake - Wedding Cake x Gelato #33
2df9b04b34c5135c014be7c173a2e0f5.plist

Cake Badder - GSC x Cherry Pie
1769ab2cba8b65efc11daad186258fce.plist

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

Haha damn dude that is sick.

We’ll see what happens. Main goal was stronger material for edibles, but there are obvious benefits beside just that.

spacer.png

Someone did a pull off hash made from Slurricane. That would not break my heart to have my hands on. 455g total, so you can do the math. 

• Like 1

We’ll see what happens. Main goal was stronger material for edibles, but there are obvious benefits beside just that.

lxx44fnrim251.jpg

Someone did a pull off hash made from Slurricane. That would not break my heart to have my hands on. 455g total, so you can do the math. 

That looks like so much that it’s unreal.

No kidding. Dude killed it. How much it took to come out with that, I can’t imagine. 

Was actually thinking about this. Based on what I know for THC level averages of Rosin, it seems like 3-4x the amount of bud per measurable unit if we’re just going off of THC. So maybe 4 pounds to make that pound of rosin?

1 hour ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

Was actually thinking about this. Based on what I know for THC level averages of Rosin, it seems like 3-4x the amount of bud per measurable unit if we’re just going off of THC. So maybe 4 pounds to make that pound of rosin?

That wouldn't surprise me. IIRC a good press and operator can get 20%-25% return from squishing flower. Obviously you have to have good starting material.

So they made hash from their slurricane flower, then pressed the hash. That's the part I'm unsure of. How much plant to make enough bubble hash, and does hash have more return on the squeeze than flower?

Still have a ton to learn on this shit, but it's going to be a fun ride.

1 minute ago, thunderlounge said:

You and me both. Bar is set pretty high. Going to take patience and practice. (And a fuckton of weed.)

Someone will have to do it for me. If I have enough weed to press then I'll forget about pressing it on account of all the weed I already have. 

• Haha 3

On 6/2/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ten Bears said:

50 mg would put me in a coma.  Overindulging in edibles is the worst.  Getting super high on edibles is the best.  Fine line.

This. 10 mg was nice and light and had me giggling. A week later the same gummy made me nervous and I was focusing on every possible loose end and undone task. A 25 mg peach ring went down nice one day and another I was gripped with fear. THE fear. 50 would put me in a mental ward. 

Finally found a minute to get the boxes unpacked and parts lined out, plus tools and teflon tape.

Now to figure out where to set the bastard up, and where to store it. Second part being significantly easier than the first.

Since it won’t be set up and running all the time, maybe it won’t be so bad. 

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

Finally found a minute to get the boxes unpacked and parts lined out, plus tools and teflon tape.

Now to figure out where to set the bastard up, and where to store it. Second part being significantly easier than the first.

Since it won’t be set up and running all the time, maybe it won’t be so bad. 

After being a bit envious I mentioned this to my lady and I think I basically got the go ahead to do the same in the future. My med card will allow me to legally grow 6 now. Would definitely look into an extended plant count. Looking forward to buying a house here soon.

• Like 1

Do it! It's a fantastic hobby, and rewarding in many ways too!

As for a press, get set growing first. That's where to spend the money. If you want some help putting together a setup, hit me up and I'd be happy to help keep you from fucking it up. lol

On the press front, we're fucked for the night. Pump I ordered is defective. No it's flat out a huge piece of fucking shit. Says it comes pre-filled, and wasn't. No matter how much I bleed it, once you put a load on it (aka: the ram) it won't do shit. Not even a wiggle. (Yes the valve is closed.)

Going to have to check china freight in the morning and see if they have anything in stock. If not, this won't be off the ground for a few days while Bezos sends me something decent.

Just hit a little durban myself.

Back from china freight. Found another pump, but of course it was part of a kit. Had a coupon online for an instant $40 off, which the store honored, and also had a coupon for $20 off. $200 kit was $140, so could have been worse. Of course now I have an 80lb kit of shit that I’ll never use. 

Gotta mow first, then back to the toys. 

That’s a damn fine question.  Unfortunately I can’t answer it at this time. 

It won’t stink up the house here though. I run negative pressure with carbon filtration on my tents, as well as in my whole grow room. Since I'll be pressing in there, that’s that. 

Now when I make oil or decarb, that’s a different story all together. That stanks up the house pretty good. (Although I don’t really give a shit, but I’d still rather not advertise. 

I just keep the house shut up, and let the negative pressure from the grow room exhaust it out. Takes a bit, half an hour to an hour, but whatev. Not a big deal for me here. 

• Like 1