High

nivek3

47 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Haven't tried it yet. 

So, bullshit then?

This part seems to be:

THC-O’s appeal lies in its potency and its legal status. Research has found that it’s roughly three times stronger than conventional THC. It has been called “the psychedelic cannabinoid” for its borderline hallucinatory effects. Because it’s derived from federally legal hemp, THC-O products are becoming increasingly popular in the states where consumers don’t have access to legal, state-licensed delta-9 THC products. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The Hometown Hero delta 9 gummies are legit. It seems like a really weird loophole in the law that is letting them sell these but they felt like a regular gummie from Colorado (and they are made in Austin). 

https://hometownherocbd.com/products/delta-9-live-rosin-gummies-sativa

Edited by hornbri
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/9/2022 at 8:59 AM, hornbri said:

The Hometown Hero delta 9 gummies are legit. It seems like a really weird loophole in the law that is letting them sell these but they felt like a regular gummie from Colorado (and they are made in Austin). 

https://hometownherocbd.com/products/delta-9-live-rosin-gummies-sativa

They online only?

On 1/22/2022 at 9:06 PM, HRSchenker said:

I tried a delta 8 THC gummy a few weeks ago. Holy shit that was a terrible experience. Took an hour to kick in and when it did oh my god. Heart rate was through the roof, heart was pounding, and I was pretty much hyper aware of everything around me. Wife kept asking if I was okay and I couldn't articulate a full sentence. I could think it but not say it. How the fuck do yall mellow out on this stuff? 

Were you on an empty stomach?

How many mg? If more than 10mg, go back to 10mg.

On 1/15/2021 at 10:04 PM, Pablo said:

Got some 3CHI Delta8 edibles.

Trying out a half a gummy, just started to feel its effects.

Gonna go for a full gummy tomorrow.

thanks, Snacks!

On 1/18/2021 at 3:26 PM, The Royal We said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa.

Just googled this per @Snacks instructions and I had no idea this was a thing.  Can we get some more information on this?  Not as strong as fully leaded from Colorado but still does the trick?

On 1/18/2021 at 4:54 PM, Horn_Spanker said:

What he said.

Not sure how I missed all of this in a year...  I hope you guys were able to get your D8 on.  I don't know where you're located, but I now get my 3CHI right here in Houston at Smoke Alley.  Vapes are still awesome. I haven't had their gummies yet, since I still have real gummies from friends and family...  I'm always so busy that it's difficult to have time to work through gummies... I know my timing and dosage on carts... 

But it's Friday, Craig....

33 minutes ago, Snacks said:

Not sure how I missed all of this in a year...  I hope you guys were able to get your D8 on.  I don't know where you're located, but I now get my 3CHI right here in Houston at Smoke Alley.  Vapes are still awesome. I haven't had their gummies yet, since I still have real gummies from friends and family...  I'm always so busy that it's difficult to have time to work through gummies... I know my timing and dosage on carts... 

Yea man, I was able to sort it out and appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Snacks said:

Were you on an empty stomach?

How many mg? If more than 10mg, go back to 10mg.

Definitely not on an empty stomach. It was 20 mg and I only took half of a gummy bear. I ate the head a few days before that incident and felt absolutely nothing. Ate the body later Sunday night and dude it was fucking crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m glad the d8 is working for you but I tried it (tried 3chi first and then a couple other brands) and I’m not a fan. I really don’t like the way it makes me feel or makes me feel the next day. I’m back to normal THC and all is good.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I’m glad the d8 is working for you but I tried it (tried 3chi first and then a couple other brands) and I’m not a fan. I really don’t like the way it makes me feel or makes me feel the next day. I’m back to normal THC and all is good.

Interesting. I'll agree it's not exactly the same, but for something I can walk into the store and buy, I'll take it.

My neighbor hooked me up with a little flower today after an afternoon of food at my place, before the Superbowl.  It was fantastic. I didn't ask what it was, but I will. It seemed to be a sativa.  If I didn't have kids, I'd probably become a regular of whatever it is...  Explains why he's in to food and art. Good stuff.

• Hook 'Em 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been traveling a lot for work through the legal states on each coast, and have brought stuff back with me each time with zero issues. Typically I’ll do it in my checked bag but have also done carts/disposable vapes in my small bag with all my charging cords and headphone shit.  They don’t give a flying fuck. 

3 hours ago, hookemATL said:

I’ve been traveling a lot for work through the legal states on each coast, and have brought stuff back with me each time with zero issues. Typically I’ll do it in my checked bag but have also done carts/disposable vapes in my small bag with all my charging cords and headphone shit.  They don’t give a flying fuck. 

Nope.  Now if they have a reason to open your bag and find it they are going to take it and by law they have to notify the local authorities.    but if you are in a legal state the local authorities cant do anything anyway

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/27/2022 at 9:17 AM, hookemATL said:

Yeah, those cannabis amnesty boxes are for suckers

13 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Figured this was a better place to pass this along than the piece of shit megathread in the Movies forum, but next time you're good and baked and can't figure out what to watch, check out the movie The Wave on Prime. 

It's a good flick stoned or not :)

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/9/2022 at 9:58 AM, thunderlounge said:

One of these days consumers better wise up that “THC %” don’t mean shit. 

It’s the entire cannabinoid profile that is the key to the effect.

You can smoke something that’s 15% THC and be blasted, while some 23% stuff is ok, but not great.

Zeus reminded me of this earlier, and I wanted to add to the above a little bit. 

You can use THC% when comparing within the same strain. 

For example, let’s say I grew out strainX and got 27% THC out of it, and it’s listed as 24%-28% on average. 

That’s good. I means I got, or was close to getting, the most out of the genetics. 

Now say I’m getting a bit low on strainX, and would like a little more. Look up the dispensary menu, they have it, but only at 19%. 

What’s that tell you? The grower didn’t get the most from the genetics, or their cut is weak (same diff.)

Technically it could be the popcorn lowers off the plant, but they wouldn’t lag that far behind. 

At the very least if you find a strain you want, look it up on leafly to see the averages for that strain. If it’s way below expected results, you know they didn’t get the full terpene expression out of their genetics. 

I’m not saying don’t, but at least you can know ahead that it might not be as fire as it could.

So a while back I mentioned I was working on something for this spring. Well, here’s a tiny preview of shit that’s going down (albeit slowly, as times limited lately.)

5A14D854-9D49-426D-B100-CE7194101E24.thumb.jpeg.df697faa25cc3e1426f5a17f3b0ad2b7.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

Zeus reminded me of this earlier, and I wanted to add to the above a little bit. 

For example, let’s say I grew out strainX and got 27% THC out of it, and it’s listed as 24%-28% on average. 

That’s good. I means I got, or was close to getting, the most out of the genetics. 

Now say I’m getting a bit low on strainX, and would like a little more. Look up the dispensary menu, they have it, but only at 19%. 

What’s that tell you? The grower didn’t get the most from the genetics, or their cut is weak (same diff.)

Technically it could be the popcorn lowers off the plant, but they wouldn’t lag that far behind. 

At the very least if you find a strain you want, look it up on leafly to see the averages for that strain. If it’s way below expected results, you know they didn’t get the full terpene expression out of their genetics. 

I’m not saying don’t, but at least you can know ahead that it might not be as fire as it could.

So a while back I mentioned I was working on something for this spring. Well, here’s a tiny preview of shit that’s going down (albeit slowly, as times limited lately.)

5A14D854-9D49-426D-B100-CE7194101E24.thumb.jpeg.df697faa25cc3e1426f5a17f3b0ad2b7.jpeg

Cool murder dungeon 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

I have a pretty decent crawl space under my house, but I figure that might get either too hot or cold. Texas needs to hurry up and legalize so I can build my weed shed.

But yeah, that looks like a place where someone realizes once they're there it's the last place they'll ever see

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I have a pretty decent crawl space under my house, but I figure that might get either too hot or cold. Texas needs to hurry up and legalize so I can build my weed shed.

But yeah, that looks like a place where someone realizes once they're there it's the last place they'll ever see

Half of it is much more shiny now. 

12 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Let us know what you find. I've got to go up there in a few weeks for work and would like to buy some goodies. I've got a few spots in Denver, but this will be my first time shopping in Chicago. 

Ascend has a location In Chicago that worked out well when I was there. Solid selection and not bad prices considering they are just getting started with the rec legal dispensaries. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/7/2022 at 9:39 PM, hookemATL said:

Ascend has a location In Chicago that worked out well when I was there. Solid selection and not bad prices considering they are just getting started with the rec legal dispensaries. 

Dammit. Missed this

went to Sunnyside in River North. Nice spot, walkable from the hotel. Great selection of the usuals, but with all the foot traffic in the area, the wait was a little long

Edited by GreenspointTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 4/7/2022 at 4:37 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

You have an attic?