High

nivek3

12 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Guess this is as good a spot as any to ask a dumb question.  Let me preface it by stating that I have very, very little experience with pot.  While attending UT, I think I hit a joint once in 5 years.  

Fast forward to this past Thanksgiving.  Visiting friends in TN and I'm offered a d-9.  Took it and giggled like a little girl for 3 hours but slept EXTREMELY well.  Upon returning to TX, I decide to start buying my own.  I've been taking a 1/2 (occasionally a whole) every night for almost 6 months now.  Sleep has been great. 

Here's the problem and subsequent question.  In a month, we're going on a family vacation - New Orleans, Disney, Florida coast.  Am I in any danger if I have the bottle in my car, driving through the south?  Before I'm told to not be a paranoid pussy, one needs to understand that, as a teacher, an arrest could cause me to lose my job.  (Probably not for this, but I don't want to risk it.)  Would I be risking too much by taking the bottle with me?

Hemp bill compliant <.3% THC9 or dispensary level regular D9?

Both could get you in initial trouble, but I don't think hemp bill compliant edibles would cause a conviction. I'm a baby when it comes to transporting on my person though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Snacks said:

Yeah... I listen to reggae every day...

Frampton Comes Alive…all of it but I really like “I wanna go to the sun”

”Ripple” by Grateful Dead

”Don’t Do It” by the Band from The Last Waltz

For more current stuff, which I consider stoney reggae, Tribal Seeds has fun smoke music. 

I also listen to a LOT of prog rock if I’m hitting good potent, heady weed. Yes is my favorite as they do a ton of 10 minute songs that get spacey and weird. 

• Like 2

On 5/31/2022 at 3:30 PM, hookemATL said:

Frampton Comes Alive…all of it but I really like “I wanna go to the sun”

”Ripple” by Grateful Dead

”Don’t Do It” by the Band from The Last Waltz

For more current stuff, which I consider stoney reggae, Tribal Seeds has fun smoke music. 

I also listen to a LOT of prog rock if I’m hitting good potent, heady weed. Yes is my favorite as they do a ton of 10 minute songs that get spacey and weird. 

I listen to Tribal Seeds and Collie Budz quite a bit on a regular basis... I can think High when I'm not.

On 5/24/2022 at 7:30 AM, thunderlounge said:

Jokes on you, copper. I’m licensed. 🤘🏻

Thunder are you in Seattle?  I’m outside PDX and trying to grow a Blueberry Muffin from seed… outdoors. With the cool weather, I’ve had it indoors ( no grow lights) and it got predictably stretchy. It’s at 5th node, shouldn’t I see pistils on a female by now or will sex reveal be stunted as well? We’ve only been in the 70’s 3 days this year, hoping it’ll blow up with warmer temps and a 5 gallon. 1A829058-F20B-4046-859E-2B7546967174.thumb.jpeg.9dd51d4e7637b21dafa5c58af1831200.jpegE1F0992D-B511-4D7B-8296-6F1B2801A6AD.thumb.jpeg.b87e3152bd2c24158c4497d2bbd53df1.jpeg

Wow, she did get real leggy didn’t she?

Can I get a little more info?

Medium, nutes, seed source, etc?

In general, plants “can” start to reveal sex later in veg if not flipped. Some strains may be as short as 4-5 weeks, but personally I’ve not seen one show pre-sex before maybe week 6ish.

What you have going right now doesn’t even look to be putting out growth tips yet, most likely from the weak light and trying to get leaves going as best it could to eat what light there was.

That being the case, the sun will help out, but now she’ll have to play a little catch up. 

Patience will go a long way, which is the hardest damn part. 🤣

Grinder seed, organic potting, worm casings and perlite. Hit it with a tiny bit of nitrogen last week, but got some burn on the edges and it’s been all filtered H2O since. Haven’t been measuring pH or following any cal/mag regiment like you read on forums. Just threw the fucker in some dirt.

Honestly as a first timer, this is just a trial run  to see the process. It’s a photo obviously, but I’ve got some Mephisto Autos (Skywalker) on the way and figured I’d get some knowledge from a trial. 

Gonna bite the bullet and build a set up… can i fit a couple of 5 gallons in a 2x2 or should I go bigger? Any light Recs?  Heard Skywalker is skunky AF, should I look at a 6” filter to keep my wife off my ass?

Thanks for the expert responses, appreciate it!

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok. Did the blueberry muffin come from a dispensary?

Just want to know whether or not we 100% know for sure. 

BBM is an Indica leaning hybrid, and is a flagship strain from Humboldt Seed Company. (You probably know this, but just in case.)

That being the case, she is going to want food. You’re going to have to feed her. 

The easiest option at this point would be to get some megacrop (from greenleaf nutrients, either from their site or amazon), and start her on 2g/gal. Just 5gal or dirt/potting mix won’t work.

You absolutely can have soil that you just water, but you’re looking at 30+ gallon pots, or soil beds.

For an indoor setup you will want about 4sqft per plant (2x2).

First thing to figure out is what are your end needs for growing?

Personal supplement, medical, shits and grins, etc. 

Then figure out how much you need to harvest, then plant count, and then we can figure space.

15 hours ago, Pancho said:

I asked this in another thread—but those border checkpoints outside of El Paso, are those dogs sniffing for weed/edibles or just for the illegals…

very much still checking for the drugs. 

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

get you a good vacuum sealer and you won't have to worry about it

Terrible, terrible idea. 

If you’re going to travel, get some smell-proof jars. 

Put those inside a smell-proof bag. 

There’s a couple backpacks and smaller pouches. 

If you need a link, let me know. Dryer sheets inside the bag as a precaution maybe.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Terrible, terrible idea. 

If you’re going to travel, get some smell-proof jars. 

Put those inside a smell-proof bag. 

There’s a couple backpacks and smaller pouches. 

If you need a link, let me know. Dryer sheets inside the bag as a precaution maybe.

what? has worked for me many, many times. sure, you can go even further and put them in smell-proof containers, but at a minimum, I would seal them up without air. that's step 1.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what? has worked for me many, many times. sure, you can go even further and put them in smell-proof containers, but at a minimum, I would seal them up without air. that's step 1.

The plastic on those vac bags won’t cut it for this.

If it did, wouldn’t the cartels be majority stake holders in FoodSaver? 🤣

Yo Panch, I think I about $30 for my travel pouch. I use it in airports even. 

5 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

The plastic on those vac bags won’t cut it for this.

If it did, wouldn’t the cartels be majority stake holders in FoodSaver? 🤣

Yo Panch, I think I about $30 for my travel pouch. I use it in airports even. 

Think I’m going to get the smell proof jar and baggies on amazon AND drive the long way out there 😂

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2022 at 10:32 AM, thunderlounge said:

262AC35A-4488-482A-B1E1-B56A04F57A5A.thumb.jpeg.b8f8392abab9c0d2237e145ca31fc038.jpeg

So just took this strain from drying to curing a week ago. Of couse I had to know where she started at so I can see how much she changes and matures as she cures. 

From the small sample I kept out in a jar (the main bulk is in 1/4lb Grove bags), she’s already an ass kicker, and I fully expect her to put dicks in dirt. It’s a fantastic fucking buzz, and the scent/flavor description is pretty spot on and getting closer already. 

Yeah, quoting myself.  

So here we are, and this is getting pretty close to cured. This shit is no joke. 

It does have that fruitstripe wang and some gas to it. Maybe a little bit of paper/cardboard too?

Effects are knockout. It is exactly what I was looking for in this type of strain. I let her flower a little longer to get a little more amber trichomes for that couch-lock heaviness. She does not disappoint what so ever.

This is my third strain I’ve had from Ethos, and their genetics are fire. You may recall a recent pic from when I started off my new 4x2 soil bed. One of those plants is my 4th from Ethos, “Grandpas Stash.”

She’s a heavy indica as well, and has quite interesting parents. She will probably harvest somewhere around the first of October or shortly after. Should be a winner.

What were we talking about?

😂

Edited by thunderlounge
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, potential dumb question alert: my source was set to be in town this weekend but had some family issues come up. I've already put in a large order so mainly looking for a holdover amount. Thought about giving a place like CremeTX a try. Anyone use them and have feedback? How quickly do orders come? Is it in the mail? Also, is this the real shit or is this something else? I'm not looking for synthetics or bullshit. Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

So, potential dumb question alert: my source was set to be in town this weekend but had some family issues come up. I've already put in a large order so mainly looking for a holdover amount. Thought about giving a place like CremeTX a try. Anyone use them and have feedback? How quickly do orders come? Is it in the mail? Also, is this the real shit or is this something else? I'm not looking for synthetics or bullshit. Thanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CultoftheCeiba/ 

That subreddit has a lot of info on creametx, lots of pictures and reviews. 

It comes via mail, takes about a week usually. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/8/2022 at 4:03 PM, thunderlounge said:

Ok. Did the blueberry muffin come from a dispensary?

Just want to know whether or not we 100% know for sure. 

BBM is an Indica leaning hybrid, and is a flagship strain from Humboldt Seed Company. (You probably know this, but just in case.)

That being the case, she is going to want food. You’re going to have to feed her. 

The easiest option at this point would be to get some megacrop (from greenleaf nutrients, either from their site or amazon), and start her on 2g/gal. Just 5gal or dirt/potting mix won’t work.

You absolutely can have soil that you just water, but you’re looking at 30+ gallon pots, or soil beds.

For an indoor setup you will want about 4sqft per plant (2x2).

First thing to figure out is what are your end needs for growing?

Personal supplement, medical, shits and grins, etc. 

Then figure out how much you need to harvest, then plant count, and then we can figure space.

Thunder-

I’m growing for all the reasons you mentioned…primarily as an opioid alternative…and just because I can. I typically buy Indicas or Indica dominant, but would like to become proficient growing so I can have enough to make bubble hash and the like. 

Seed was from dispensary flower here in PDX. Purchased a 2X2 Spider Farmer to start running my Autos, but will leave my Photo outside. 

Have Greenleaf on the way… buddy of mine has Gaia Green and he spotted me enough to kick start her.

F0794385-6727-4C70-8A8C-9868E6D6B98A.thumb.jpeg.1318c5781375e2da9f4bcba053420a58.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3