High

nivek3

Never heard of such a thing. 

I just use a smell proof pouch/bag thing. Last trip I left with an ounce, then came back with 3. 

Legal state to legal state though. I wouldn’t necessarily try to go through security in a non-legal state, even though TSA isn’t looking for it. If they pull you for something else and find it, then they just turn you over to local police. Thus in a legal state, the cops couldn’t care less. 

In Dallas, Houston, or Austin? I’ll pass and drive. 

Dumb question amnesty time. For background, I used to smoke fairly often but stopped once we started having kids 12+ years ago.

I was having a shitty/stressful day today at work so my coworker talks me into trying these delta 9 gummies he's using. Said the brand was Urb but unsure of any other details. IIRC, it was 10mg and man if it didn't feel like a perfect very mild high. It was just enough to get me mellowed out and bring my stress levels way down.

I would like to make this a regular thing but the internet says the delta 8/delta 9 stuff can be sketchy. Is this shit safe? Can someone recommend a product legal here in Texas that's not going to give me cancer or aids?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

Dumb question amnesty time. For background, I used to smoke fairly often but stopped once we started having kids 12+ years ago.

I was having a shitty/stressful day today at work so my coworker talks me into trying these delta 9 gummies he's using. Said the brand was Urb but unsure of any other details. IIRC, it was 10mg and man if it didn't feel like a perfect very mild high. It was just enough to get me mellowed out and bring my stress levels way down.

I would like to make this a regular thing but the internet says the delta 8/delta 9 stuff can be sketchy. Is this shit safe? Can someone recommend a product legal here in Texas that's not going to give me cancer or aids?

Its safe. Start with American Shaman Brand

8 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

I agree with Greenspoint - if you buy the right brand it's safe.  I wouldn't buy some sketchy shit from a random head shop down on Westheimer, but from a reputable place online it's fine.  It's amazing actually.

I've ordered delta 8 stuff from here - https://www.3chi.com/  and it gets delivered to your front door.  I think our local Financial Times reader is who I first heard about it from on this thread.

On 8/24/2022 at 8:26 AM, Pescado_Rojo said:

I've heard good things about Hometown Hero. In fact, I'm about to place an order. 

So a quick review of my Hometown Hero experience for those of you in Texas thinking about giving them a shot. I ordered a sampler pack of their Delta 9 gummies found here on Wednesday morning, and they were sitting in my mailbox yesterday afternoon. I took half of a 25mg Gelato strain (hybrid) at 7:15 yesterday evening, and by 8:15 I couldn't get off my couch. I'm a lightweight user, so I knew better than to start with a whole one. A few puffs of a vape or a couple hits of flower to relax an hour or so before bed a few nights a week is my user profile, and I've got a generally low tolerance for edibles. That said, I never felt uncomfortably high or felt like it was a "weird" high like some of the fake cannabis products. I just felt super-stoned. It started out as a heavy body high (glued to the couch), then my mind opened up, and finally I got the munchies pretty good. The high peeked about an hour in, and stayed at a pretty consistent level for about another hour, the slowly tapered. I was still pretty high when I went to bed around 11:15 and still kinda high when I took the dogs out at 2:30. Overall, I'm very happy with the product and wouldn't hesitate to order again. I may try their flower next time. Still can't believe this stuff is even marginally legal in Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

@Zepol87 what was the unsportsmanlike conduct for?

I couldn’t figure it out either. Wasn’t much said about it. Didn’t show anything. My best guess was after the catch he got up acted a fool after the PI. Which they didn’t really review either since everything was focused on the targeting call.  

For those regular users, is there a certain amount of time you need to stop all THC intake before your body kinda resets? I'm now taking 30mg edibles and I'm starting to not feel much of an effect. Hoping to get things back to where I can take 15-20mg and be golden. Daily user fwiw

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

For those regular users, is there a certain amount of time you need to stop all THC intake before your body kinda resets? I'm now taking 30mg edibles and I'm starting to not feel much of an effect. Hoping to get things back to where I can take 15-20mg and be golden. Daily user fwiw

3 days off, 4 days on, and I've never had the need to adjust the formula.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fuck that ice cube GIF

Pretty much. 

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

Man I can't imagine how long it would take me to get back to beginning level, no thanks. Gf has been in Alaska visiting family and comes back this weekend. Yea I'm gonna have a decent gift from Alaska.

Screenshot_20220908-111919_Google.jpg

20220908_183714.jpg

You’re going to love that pebbles punch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh yeah. Definitely without a doubt female.

The flowers look different on a male, but the easiest way to tell (without having to know what male flowers look like) is the little pistils coming off the buds everywhere. The "hairs", if you will.

She's stacking really nice, and looks to be happy enough.

Gotta say, I'm kinda jelly for just dropping a seed and poof. 😂

That's a nice looking girl though, and considering location and seeing it's certainly sativa, it's probably some really neat genetics and could be fire. She has another 6 weeks probably, give or take, before she'll be ready to harvest.

3 hours ago, futureman said:

oh hey, negative on more info but I will get a pic of the top buds.  she doesn't even smoke, she just dropped a seed in the ground a while ago and that's come up.  pretty cool.

• Hook 'Em 1

6d469a5bb98320273f049b6122839b4e.jpg
b249564ce71af03f3fc091da8c80d848.jpg
aa5711814331a60c0db553a5d7d7939c.jpg
Made it back to Humboldt for another garden tour. Prices are still extremely low. Feel bad for what these awesome families are getting for their magic. They are hoping for $500 per pound this year. Barely survive on that if your lucky.

None of these amazing farmers live in “luxury,” quite the opposite. They just care so much and it’s all they’ve got for most of them…they have to keep going…but many are having to shut down.

At the local dispensary you can grab an OZ of Guerrilla Glue and others for $110.

Still the best flower I’ve seen. Hopefully there’s a way to allow these boutique growers to continue to keep their craft going. If you’re in a California dispensary see if you can grab a Humboldt brand.

• Hook 'Em 7