High

nivek3

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

if you're not used to weed 50mg might send you to the moon. of course, that's D8 so I have no idea if the effect is the same as I stick to the 'natural' stuff

Yea I've never tried D8, but I have tried D9. My best advice for a noob is start small and give it time. If I were you, I'd start with 1/4 (maybe even 1/8) of a gummy and wait AT LEAST an hour before I up-dosed. 

Best sex…… with whom?

Seriously, when Mrs. Brat’s hardware (titanium plates & screws holding her wrist & ankle together) starts generating aches & pains when the weather changes, she has a difficult time sleeping well. 
Me? I’d just like something to help endure the football season.

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

My best advice for a noob is start small and give it time. If I were you, I'd start with 1/4 (maybe even 1/8) of a gummy and wait AT LEAST an hour before I up-dosed. 

This.

If she has no idea what to expect, and gets too high, she may never try them again.  Just do 1/8 for the first night, if nothing, 1/4 the next.  Sometimes it may take over an hour to kick in.  No need to go balls deep the first time!

13 minutes ago, Horn_Spanker said:

This.

If she has no idea what to expect, and gets too high, she may never try them again.  Just do 1/8 for the first night, if nothing, 1/4 the next.  Sometimes it may take over an hour to kick in.  No need to go balls deep the first time!

I was hoping for something like your avatar.

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

about how much can you get from one plant?

It depends on a lot of factors. Depending on genetics and skill, anywhere from 8-10 grams (yes, a hair over a 1/4oz), up to several pounds.

Depends on genetics, first and foremost. If the genes aren’t there, you’re fucked no matter what you do. 

From there it’s in your hands and up to where/how you grow.

Indoors, your typical seasoned grower should pull anywhere from 4oz and up. 

For me, knowing my genetic standards and capabilities, If I don’t get 6-8oz off a photoperiod plant (photoperiod meaning you decide when to flip the lights) or 4oz off an auto-flower, then I’m not a happy camper.

Put it this way. The 6 plants above should combine for about 2lbs, maybe a hair more.

That gives me about 4 months worth of meds, give or take, plus some to set back in my head stash for down the road when the mood strikes me.

Sounds like a lot, really isn’t shit. If I were to buy that much, that’s $4800/lb and then some.

I guarantee that my setup doesn’t eat over about 1/10 of that cost over the entire grow.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Ok Surlyheads, what do I have here? 
This was recommended by a relative to help relax better and sleep better when the old surgical metal plates are causing a lot of soreness & aches.

We have used CBD products for a couple of years, but they seem to be a bit mild. I don’t have a clue about the “dosage” amounts with these gummies.

723847AE-B0EE-42EB-916A-944D1D41EA87.jpeg

This needs to be its own thread. :)  I would definitely start with 1/2 of one of those at most.  Don't decide if that was too much or not enough until the next day.  Good luck.  We're all counting on you.

That really is better for your first experience than a little too much. 

Tomorrow night, try half of one the first time. Also eat a little something with it. Something with a little fat in it is best. Like a fun size snickers, or similar. That helps with the absorption as the good stuff binds to the oils and fats.

I find that a dose about an hour before bed works best for me. I don’t take enough to really feel it, but it’s enough to help keep me asleep instead of tossing and turning every couple hours.

Also look into CBN, for a reputable store. No gas station grocery store stuff.

You should be able to find gummies with it, and probably some CBD and maybe CBG too. Not sure if they have d8 ones with it or not. 

Also you want Indica ones. Meaning gummies that were derived from an indica strain, which is the type you feel in your whole body.

Sativa types are felt in your head, and tend to be your more daytime varieties with uplifting effects. Some can be the opposite though, and make you plain fucking stupid. I love those.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Had 1/4 of one at 7, another at 8:30. An hour later nada except a couple of yawns. 
Hopefully I’ll get a good nights sleep.

I'm not an expert, but I recall something about the receptors not fully activating during the fist experience.  Try, try again, as they say.  The story as old as the hills (but possibly not as old as Army Brat) starts with the exasperated statement, "This shit ain't working," followed by doubling down on the tasty treats, only to wake up next to the fridge with a packet of ham on your chest and hot jazz playing in the background.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Also you want Indica ones.

I was under the impression that based on how they extract "the mother" used to infuse the gummies, the notion of the representation of a particular strain or type (indica vs. sativa) was mostly marketing, at least with regard to what is available legally in Texas.  Again, no expert here.  

1 hour ago, dcbc said:

I was under the impression that based on how they extract "the mother" used to infuse the gummies, the notion of the representation of a particular strain or type (indica vs. sativa) was mostly marketing, at least with regard to what is available legally in Texas.  Again, no expert here.  

It depends on the extraction process really. If it was a solvent extraction, that will most likely be the case.

Solventless should hold more true.

13 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

This was a amazing. Oregon dispensary was solid

20221116_192627.jpg

I have a friend bringing me a few of these up from the desert next week. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Sorry to report that these gummy things didn’t do squat the two times I tried them. Took a 1/4 chunk at 7pm followed by another an hour later each nite. All they did was keep me awake until 1am. Didn’t feel much beyond a very mild relaxation sensation before 10pm bedtime.

So the same for Mrs. Brat the one evening she tried them.

Seems like a bust so far.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Delta 8 must be garbage. Someone needs to get you the real thing. 

Ive used delta 8 one-two times a week for the past year. Around 10-15mg each time. Works wonderfully for me

I also transition between delta 9, delta 10, hhc, and thc-o edibles as well. I try not to dig into my real stuff unless im closer to going back to a legal-sale state.

also, i only fuck with edibles. Dont wanna fuck up my lungs. I wish i could have the high come on quicker and more controlled, but cest la vie

• Like 3

On 11/20/2022 at 10:01 AM, Armybrat said:

Sorry to report that these gummy things didn’t do squat the two times I tried them. Took a 1/4 chunk at 7pm followed by another an hour later each nite. All they did was keep me awake until 1am. Didn’t feel much beyond a very mild relaxation sensation before 10pm bedtime.

So the same for Mrs. Brat the one evening she tried them.

Seems like a bust so far.

Brands of delta 8 vary widely.  Some get me really high, some just chill me out and some do nothing.  Ask the person at the shop what you want and they should be able to point you in the right direction. 

• Hook 'Em 1

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2259/8631/products/MidnightPCKTVaporVRTCLbest_1200x.jpg?v=1651613630

Just ordered up a couple PCKT VRTCL, as recommended up thread by @Foosters. So heads up, bub, you're on the clock. 😄

Speaking of carts. Picked up a gram cart of UK Cheese. It's distillate, but honestly not bad at all. Kind of an ass kicker if you're not careful. This particular brand uses that dual-pass type extraction machine. Gets the THC first pass, the terps on the second, and then they're recombined. Price wasn't great, but getting better at $55 for a 1g.

However, I'm going to start kicking my own carts I think. Or try to anyway. Allegedly the PCKT can do concentrates, so I think if I smash some goodies and put the goo in there with a few drops of a complimentary terpene to thin it down just a tick. Probably limonene. If it works (and it should, I mean if some not-so-bright criminal can do it then it can't be stupid hard) then it would be a pretty good solution for me as my personal cost to make a 1g cart would be $15-$20.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2259/8631/products/MidnightPCKTVaporVRTCLbest_1200x.jpg?v=1651613630

Just ordered up a couple PCKT VRTCL, as recommended up thread by @Foosters. So heads up, bub, you're on the clock. 😄

Speaking of carts. Picked up a gram cart of UK Cheese. It's distillate, but honestly not bad at all. Kind of an ass kicker if you're not careful. This particular brand uses that dual-pass type extraction machine. Gets the THC first pass, the terps on the second, and then they're recombined. Price wasn't great, but getting better at $55 for a 1g.

However, I'm going to start kicking my own carts I think. Or try to anyway. Allegedly the PCKT can do concentrates, so I think if I smash some goodies and put the goo in there with a few drops of a complimentary terpene to thin it down just a tick. Probably limonene. If it works (and it should, I mean if some not-so-bright criminal can do it then it can't be stupid hard) then it would be a pretty good solution for me as my personal cost to make a 1g cart would be $15-$20.

Nice! Hope it doesn't let you down.

I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to cut back on my overall THC use, but part of that was my exclusive use of vaping cartridges which I still have some long term concerns about. Living with my 6 year old daughter, however, meant I didn't think I could really get into flower due to the smell, prep, etc. After talking to a friend, just pulled the trigger on the Xmax V3 Pro for vaping flower. Arrived yesterday and looking forward to trying it.

POTV XMAX V3 Pro | 20% Off | Black Friday Cyber Monday 2022 deals - Planet  Of The Vapes

XMAX V3 Pro Vaporizer Review - Vaporizer Wizard

Kind of an entry level piece but with a lot of great reviews out there. Anyway, excited to get back to buying flower.

• Hook 'Em 2

I bought one of those Pckt a couple weeks ago and it was DOA, waiting on the swap now. It does look promising. 

I also got the VMAX V3 Pro, from POTV on their Black Friday sale to replace my ArGo that just died, looking forward to trying that. 

And here is a picture of some Alien Labs Y2K I brought back from Cali last week

image.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

On 11/29/2022 at 2:29 PM, Foosters said:

Nice! Hope it doesn't let you down.

I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to cut back on my overall THC use, but part of that was my exclusive use of vaping cartridges which I still have some long term concerns about. Living with my 6 year old daughter, however, meant I didn't think I could really get into flower due to the smell, prep, etc. After talking to a friend, just pulled the trigger on the Xmax V3 Pro for vaping flower. Arrived yesterday and looking forward to trying it.

POTV XMAX V3 Pro | 20% Off | Black Friday Cyber Monday 2022 deals - Planet  Of The Vapes

XMAX V3 Pro Vaporizer Review - Vaporizer Wizard

Kind of an entry level piece but with a lot of great reviews out there. Anyway, excited to get back to buying flower.

Just tried this out for the first time. This sucker heats up fast, that is impressive.

I was worried the bowl size looked a little small but a bowl in session mode did its job. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/17/2022 at 12:10 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

Might have just spent an hour scrolling through family feud clips on Instagram. emoji2371.png

Me too. 
Ate a whole gummy two hours ago and…….. nada. 
Mrs. Brat ate a whole one too (she’s half my size) and isn’t even close to dropping her panties.

Edited by Armybrat

59 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Nah, am losing interest. 
But thanks anyway.

Unless you're looking to have a psychedelic, hyperintense experience (and I don't think you are), it's best to gradually dip your toes in rather than just cannonball into the deep end. So as frustrating as it has been so far, you're on the correct track. Keep gradually increasing your dosage and it'll click soon. 

Or just drop it. You've made it this far without it, so you must be doing something right... 

• Hook 'Em 1