UTSA Roadrunners

Chico_SA

15 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Well Traylor isn’t going to TCU or Tech this year, he just signed an extension through 2031 (lol)

Smart move by him as both of those schools will be more difficult to win at than his current position. Keep doing what he's doing and improving the UTSA program and he'll have his pick of jobs in a year or two. 

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

2.8 mil in SA, is like 4.5 to 5mil in Austin.   @Cajun

haha

9 hours ago, StruggleBus said:

Plus no hobos flinging feces

Yup.

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

better tex mex and tacos

Yessir!

47 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Have you been downtown recently? 

Downtown San Antonio or Austin? I don't go to the river walk so my view of downtown San Antonio is King Williams District, Pinkerton's and The Pearl.

Edited by BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

No. People that live year don’t go downtown. It’s a rule.

Maybe in the 90s. Some of us live downtown.

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Downtown San Antonio or Austin? I don't go to the river walk so my view of downtown San Antonio is Pinkerton's and The Pearl.

San Antonio. Pretty massive tent cities on west side near downtown UTSA and east side underneath I-37 near 9th st, plus large clusters in Travis Park and other places dotted around. I wouldn't say it's as bad as Austin, but it's here. 

3 hours ago, Eggo said:

Maybe in the 90s. Some of us live downtown.

San Antonio. Pretty massive tent cities on west side near downtown UTSA and east side underneath I-37 near 9th st, plus large clusters in Travis Park and other places dotted around. I wouldn't say it's as bad as Austin, but it's here. 

It’s pretty bad. I went to grab a beer on the River Walk when I was on a business trip and there were bums all over the place. Some of them were clearly nodding in and out on heroin. I couldn’t believe how gross it’s become. 

2 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Suit yourself. I run from Blue Star to Pearl and back before sunrise twice a week throughout the holiday season. It's worthwhile.

To each his own.  I grew up in SA and even back before bum-a-palooza I just never cared for downtown, except for Bongo Joe, The Esquire, and Brown’s Cafe.  

Too tourista para este hombre.

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

To each his own.  I grew up in SA and even back before bum-a-palooza I just never cared for downtown, except for Bongo Joe, The Esquire, and Brown’s Cafe.  

Too tourista para este hombre.

Believe me, I understand. I only go between the hours of 5a-8a because otherwise it's like a piss-scented Disney. 

You oughta check out other parts of "downtown" like the S Alamo/Blue Star area. We like living here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/1/2021 at 11:18 AM, dingleberryswitzer said:

While this is good news it could also just be traylor doing utsa a solid by milking a p5 team for the buyout.  Either way good shit.  

It’s Traylor giving us the silent signal after the Baylor game. He’s giving UT the nod by whispering in our ears, “hey, if it doesn’t work out with Sark, I’ll be less than 100 miles away for 10 years in case you want that quick and reliable coaching ass.” 

5 minutes ago, MrBig said:

It’s Traylor giving us the silent signal after the Baylor game. He’s giving UT the nod by whispering in our ears, “hey, if it doesn’t work out with Sark, I’ll be less than 100 miles away for 10 years in case you want that quick and reliable coaching ass.” 

2022 - Del Conte: "Hey Jeff.. u up?"

• Haha 2

my mom lives very close to utsa. one early saturday morning we're going to costco and there's a pretty hot girl walking down the sidewalk, carrying shoes in her friday night going out short dress. my mom - why's that girl all dressed up and walking around so early ?   me - probably a school event or something lol 

• Haha 1