UTSA Roadrunners

Chico_SA

They've actually been doing it every game I've seen so far. It's very much an anti Texas horns down for some reason. 

Man, I’m at every game. And today was the first time I saw it… on the screen.. Fans in the dome care about UTSA. Not about Texas. Unless they are Texas fans as well like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

September 17, 2022 has been circled on the calendar for some time now and things are looking a lot better for UTSA than when that game was originally scheduled.

I don’t know… Frank Harris really makes the offense go and he’ll be gone. Same with Wisdom.

6 minutes ago, Chico_SA said:

Man, I’m at every game. And today was the first time I saw it… on the screen.. Fans in the dome care about UTSA. Not about Texas. Unless they are Texas fans as well like me.

I've watched three games in a row in TV and every time they pan the crowd I've seen several UTSA fans on TV throwing the horns down directly to the camera. I'm a UTSA alum, and am disappoint 

10 minutes ago, Chico_SA said:

This. Unless they have some other connection to Texas, UTSA has zero loyalty to the university. 

27 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I don’t know… Frank Harris really makes the offense go and he’ll be gone. Same with Wisdom.

Wisdom is a junior. The issue for UTSA next year is losing 4 starters on the oline and all 3 starting dlineman. They returned a bunch this season, next year will be much tougher and we should really get a good idea of how good Traylor can be.

Losing a total of 8 starters on defense and 6 on offense.

Edited by hobbes2702

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Wisdom is a junior. The issue for UTSA next year is losing 4 starters on the oline and all 3 starting dlineman. They returned a bunch this season, next year will be much tougher and we should really get a good idea of how good Traylor can be.

I meant McCormick, my bad. They’re both Judson guys. I think he’s leaving for the draft. 

Just now, Helobious said:

I meant McCormick, my bad. They’re both Judson guys. I think he’s leaving for the draft. 

McCormick is a junior too. I haven’t looked at any draft projections but I would imagine neither of them is particularly highly rated. Both are really small and have gotten little to no exposure.

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Losing a total of 8 starters on defense and 6 on offense.

So we may have a chance? 😡