¡Snek!

Patricio Swayze

_106763739_mediaitem106763738.jpg

The "serpari" festival, on 1 May, honours San Domenico di Sora for miraculously removing snakes from farmers' fields in the 11th Century .

However, it is also said to originate from the ancient worship of Angitia, a Roman goddess of snakes worshipped by people in central Italy.

_106763875_mediaitem106763874.jpg

Man, I am so fucked for free time. Lately I stop on my way home from work. On my Friday off I get a chance to get out. Very rarely on the weekends. So my next Friday off I will likely head to Galveston for rattlesnakes and kingsnakes. I am guessing you will be working. If I do get some free time on a weekend, I’ll hit you up.

Jesus.

Pretty funny story. This weekend I was taking a walk with the wife and a good sized snake was crossing the road. My wife walked to the other side of the road and I walked towards the snake to see if I could identify it. As I was walking towards the snake, a car started honking and a husband and wife rolled down the window and screamed "Snake, snake". I said, "I know". Then, the guy says, "Sorry, I just wanted to warn you because it flattened its head and it looks like a cobra". I said, that it looked like a hognose. His wife then piped in and said "No, it was a cobra". I was about to ask if they were from Texas but decided to finish my walk at that time.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 7:31 AM, Loco said:

_106763739_mediaitem106763738.jpg

The "serpari" festival, on 1 May, honours San Domenico di Sora for miraculously removing snakes from farmers' fields in the 11th Century .

However, it is also said to originate from the ancient worship of Angitia, a Roman goddess of snakes worshipped by people in central Italy.

_106763875_mediaitem106763874.jpg

x , 1

6 hours ago, Bevo said:

Pretty funny story. This weekend I was taking a walk with the wife and a good sized snake was crossing the road. My wife walked to the other side of the road and I walked towards the snake to see if I could identify it. As I was walking towards the snake, a car started honking and a husband and wife rolled down the window and screamed "Snake, snake". I said, "I know". Then, the guy says, "Sorry, I just wanted to warn you because it flattened its head and it looks like a cobra". I said, that it looked like a hognose. His wife then piped in and said "No, it was a cobra". I was about to ask if they were from Texas but decided to finish my walk at that time.

No monocle, no cobra. 

8 hours ago, Bevo said:

So they thought they saw this cat???

INyg_ZZl_400x400.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Not sure if this will work. Saw the video this morning.

http://

To all of the motherfuckers that love to say, "That snake is more afraid of you than you are of it"....fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.  Who's next?

To all of the motherfuckers that love to say, "That snake is more afraid of you than you are of it"....fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.  Who's next?

Do you know that he didn’t cut the snake off in traffic, or kills the snake’s entire family and he is going all Punisher in his ass?

On 5/6/2019 at 1:18 AM, Bevo said:

Ol Steve Irwin ass muthafucka...when you die don't say shit. Muthafuck'in snake is crossing the road and you had to be the stereotypical white person. Leave it alone.

• Like 1

I don’t recall if this was posted before. Dude is fucking nuts.  Glad this nutjob’s kids will either be able to say one day “my dumbass dad came up with anti venom” or “my dumbass dad died letting himself get bit by highly venomous snakes.”

My palms were sweating just watching that.

I don’t recall if this was posted before. Dude is fucking nuts.  Glad this nutjob’s kids will either be able to say one day “my dumbass dad came up with anti venom” or “my dumbass dad died letting himself get bit by highly venomous snakes.”

There's a girl in Colorado that was bitten by a Black Mamba as well...

Edited by Trey3216
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Ol Steve Irwin ass muthafucka...when you die don't say shit. Muthafuck'in snake is crossing the road and you had to be the stereotypical white person. Leave it alone.

But I am the stereotypical white dude. We had a ranch so I know shit. I'm not scared of a motherfuckin' snake unless it's flyin'.

• Like 1