Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:28 PM, Incredulity said:

I see those fuckers on their phones constantly.  Really agitating. 

I see all types of people on their phones.  But it's funny, in San Antonio the odds of getting a ticket is highly correlated to the value of your vehicle.  

If you look like a penniless POS you can walk on about any crime here short of murder.  

My wife got rear-ended last week and the POS was on his phone.  All tatted up and gave her a false name.  She has the plates and a bad pic of the guy...he 'ran home to get his insurance info' and will never be seen again.  Cops filed hit & run...but basically told her they'll do nothing to find the guy.  

I can't be mad.  I can't expect my unarmed 135 pound wife to tackle and apprehend some gang looking MF...or start taking pics until he attacks her. 

Rant over. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

I see all types of people on their phones.  But it's funny, in San Antonio the odds of getting a ticket is highly correlated to the value of your vehicle.  

If you look like a penniless POS you can walk on about any crime here short of murder.  

My wife got rear-ended last week and the POS was on his phone.  All tatted up and gave her a false name.  She has the plates and a bad pic of the guy...he 'ran home to get his insurance info' and will never be seen again.  Cops filed hit & run...but basically told her they'll do nothing to find the guy.  

I can't be mad.  I can't expect my unarmed 135 pound wife to tackle and apprehend some gang looking MF...or start taking pics until he attacks her. 

Rant over. 

Maybe you should teach her how to be more of a man 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

Maybe you should teach her how to be more of a man 

Well the money I was going to spend sending her to MMA training will go to repairing my vehicle.  😡

I'd get her a gun to just shoot the son's a bitches...but given our socioeconomic status I'm sure they'd look to make an example of her. 🙁

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

17 hours ago, NateHitch said:

29sgv6.gif

Was playing golf at The Rock many years ago (80's) and about to hit my 2nd on #2 when one of those dust devils came running down the fairway.  I was mesmerized by the coke can flying around about 30 feet in the air and so I didn't move as it rolled right over me.  Spun my pull cart a full 360 degrees and stung like a bitch but then it moved on and about 20 yards after it hit me the coke can shot about 20 feet straight up and then fell to the ground and the thing was gone.  Found the whole thing very amusing.

1 hour ago, Felix said:

Was playing golf at The Rock many years ago (80's) and about to hit my 2nd on #2 when one of those dust devils came running down the fairway.  I was mesmerized by the coke can flying around about 30 feet in the air and so I didn't move as it rolled right over me.  Spun my pull cart a full 360 degrees and stung like a bitch but then it moved on and about 20 yards after it hit me the coke can shot about 20 feet straight up and then fell to the ground and the thing was gone.  Found the whole thing very amusing.

37 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Not sure where to put this, but racist piece of shit verbally and physically abusing Ugandans in Uganda.  I am amazed at their restraint.  FB vid

I bet Jesus is so proud to have this dude stand up for him! 

See ya in hell (or not), fuckface

Edited by SurlyBDR

18 minutes ago, Zavala said:

For sure you want to send complete retards who act like they are 11 to the moon.

aggy said they're planning a trip to the sun.  Said they had all the maths figured,  the space ship was built and the rockets gassed up.  

NASA found out and placed a phone call to the aggy in charge. NASA asked what the  deal was and how could aggy fly to the sun?  aggy spelled it all out and coughed up their plan.

NASA big brains said "no way, aggy, even if you have all the maths and hardware just right, you'll burn up because the sun is millions of degrees hot."

aggy says "no problem, smart guys.  We're going at night."