Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

8F648DC8-8FB8-4766-BAEA-2E11158308C0.thumb.jpeg.73144e60e3943afae5a7905c477ba030.jpeg

Here’s a tree mystery. Nobody has yet to figure out why the trees along this road grow towards the center of the road to create a unique canopy. 

Cuttings planted away from the road don’t exhibit the same behavior, but with the rest they do. 

Odd, sure, but really cool as hell to see in person. 

No signs of any Starks or Lannisters traversing the King’s road though. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

8F648DC8-8FB8-4766-BAEA-2E11158308C0.thumb.jpeg.73144e60e3943afae5a7905c477ba030.jpeg

Here’s a tree mystery. Nobody has yet to figure out why the trees along this road grow towards the center of the road to create a unique canopy. 

Cuttings planted away from the road don’t exhibit the same behavior, but with the rest they do. 

Hawaii?

19 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

I'm no tree surgeon, but can't that be accomplished by trimming promote growth towards the inside?  Or am I out of my depth here?

3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I'm no tree surgeon, but can't that be accomplished by trimming promote growth towards the inside?  Or am I out of my depth here?

Everyone seems to be over their head. It’s the weirdest thing, but really fascinating. 

It’s not a trim job, training job, or anything of the sort. 

Take the fence out with cgi, and make the road look like an old dirt road, and there you have the Kings Road from Game of Thrones.

They picked a neat place there, and quite a lot of shooting locations really. 

I don't remember who the comedian was, but back when Tyson was first at the top he did a mock after-fight interview with a Tyson opponent.  Part of it went something like "What are your plans now that you've lost this fight in 47 seconds?"  "Well, I'm going to take six months to relearn how to breathe and feed myself, then another six months to relearn my name and how to spell it.  After that, I'll take a year trying to figure out what evil demon possessed me to get into the ring with that man."  That fool's fortunate that he didn't get the whipping he would have received from a twentysomething, less disciplined Tyson.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/21/2022 at 1:02 PM, thunderlounge said:

Male trees on the right side of road and Females on the left.