Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 6/21/2022 at 11:55 PM, Blotto said:

Alex Honnold is just wired different. His banter with this other guy climbing is as casual as me talking to a buddy if i was buying a six pack at the local convenience store. Not really one holy shit moment, but it just amazes me that people do this shit. supposedly the other dudes first time attempting a climb  like this. the actual climb starts around 9 minutes in. 

WOW and gigantor fuck that all at the same time.  Talk about stress: encouraged to solo with Alex Honnold by Alex Honnold and the terror of falling to to a terrifying and painful death in the same moment.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

I used to do shit like this when I was a kid, only they didn't call it "Parkour", we called it the hot lava game. My dad called it "jumping around like an idiot" and told me to knock it off.

was he snuffing out a lung dart in a stolen McDonald's ashtray at the same time?

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2022 at 11:00 AM, Sbbruin said:

Was really hoping it would end with one major fail.

Except for that one of the most terrifying vids I've ever seen was something like that.  Dude was on a tall building.  Jumped to a ledge, then realized he didn't have the strength to pull himself up.  He hung there for a bit before falling.  Eesh.

10 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Except for that one of the most terrifying vids I've ever seen was something like that.  Dude was on a tall building.  Jumped to a ledge, then realized he didn't have the strength to pull himself up.  He hung there for a bit before falling.  Eesh.

link?

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

@futureman

I'm not sure if this is the same one I saw before or not, but it'll do.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1589014/Shocking-moment-Chinese-daredevil-fall-death.html

hmmm I wonder if that wasn’t somehow staged and he had a net beneath him or something. who the fuck would do that if they weren’t  strong enough to pull themself up? surely you would know. 

• Hook 'Em 2

If such a vehicle existed, I believe the war would have been over long ago. The first giveaway for me is that we know the russians are incapable of maintaining such a perfectly synched column of tanks. Thought they were all on a train until the video panned to the front of the convoy. If it's from a movie, I want to see it. If it's a video game, I want to play it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1