Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 8/10/2022 at 10:30 PM, RPM said:

That was pretty common way back in the day. It's the reason pickups have stake holes in the bed, so you could put sideboards on.

76e026e88e3bb9099261bbc970ce991e.jpg

Yeah man.  It's like no one here has ever looked out the window on bulky trash day.  Trucks like this piled high all up and down the street.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bigbend1812 said:

As a fledgling journalist many years ago, one of my Globe-News co-workers once regaled me of Andre's legendary abilities. I guess Amarillo used to be a big stop on the wrestling circuit, probably cuz of the Funk Brothers.

During one of Andre's visits to the Big Texan, he supposedly ate not one but TWO 72 ozers within the one-hour limit. Easily.

But that wasn't the most amazing thing about Andre, in my co-worker's eyes. What awed him most was how Andre could take a Coke can and make it disappear by simply holding it in his hand.

It wasn't his fault being the biggest and the strongest. He didn't even exercise!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

On 8/16/2022 at 7:04 PM, crash_davis said:

good god that smoke looked hellacious.  an accidental whiff from a campfire is enough to get people coughing... cant fathom locating your kids (plural) and having the strength to toss them with that goddamn chimney churning through there like that