Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Dude McFLy, I gotta ask why you neg rep my most innocuous posts.  I get that many of mine are annoying, long winded, or inflammatory.  But you pick ones that are just lame little drive by jokes on A&m or Lulz threads.  Have me banned and neg away, I accept the decision of the admins.  But you pick the weirdest posts to protest.  Anyway, am honored to have you as mY new digital stalkeR.   Praise be 

• Fuck You 1

On 9/21/2022 at 2:30 PM, honolulu horn said:

A relative of mine was a train engineer for a local train line in Kansas. He said all engineers know that it's not if you kill someone, and it's not when you kill someone, it's how many times you kill someone. 

So wait, they can kill people, and the company even expects it to happen, and they still keep their jobs?

the office bj novak GIF

On 9/23/2022 at 1:59 PM, YGIFS said:

Dude McFLy, I gotta ask why you neg rep my most innocuous posts.  I get that many of mine are annoying, long winded, or inflammatory.  But you pick ones that are just lame little drive by jokes on A&m or Lulz threads.  Have me banned and neg away, I accept the decision of the admins.  But you pick the weirdest posts to protest.  Anyway, am honored to have you as mY new digital stalkeR.   Praise be 

because you suck.  suck less

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

If nothing else, we're super proud of you using your words.  I know that's been problem for you in year's past, but even frustrated communication is still communication.  Congrats on the progress brutha.

look you sucked as lobo, you sucked as guestlobo, and you still suck.  back to ignore. try to post less, k thanks

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I mean, he's a perfect George.  

I gotta good "holy shit" pic, but I can't post as per my last 6 years of internet illiteracy.  It's literally a vulture poised outside the NEZ doors to the stadium before the game.  Real bad fucking omen, and rightfully so given how in the shitter we are.  Can I email it to somebody?

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

(cross-posted football) Had an "Oh shit" moment when this glided right over my head and took it's ominous perch right outside the main entrance to our football program.  Look like the buzzards are already circling Coach Sark?  

image.thumb.jpeg.f52d4b641e9f984d691ce75f2927bcf3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f52d4b641e9f984d691ce75f2927bcf3.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg

I hate those things. For some reason they always creep me out.  Hate.

54 minutes ago, CoTex said:

I hate those things. For some reason they always creep me out.  Hate.

I don''t think anybody actually likes them.  A handful of people walked by and nobody noticed the thing.  I thought in case shit goes sideways with our season, it'd make for a funny foreshadowing photograph.  And as I got closer, the thing wasn't remotely phased by me.  And in the last one, I was maybe at a range of 3'.  Turns to me and instead of flying or flapping its wings to appear larger...just very much gave off a "Or I could stab a mother-fucker up in here" vibe to me.  I mean, I do know they find dead rats all the time in the stadium corridors/concourses...not sure what he was hanging out for.  

Made me think of that hawk video somebody posted hundreds of pages ago.  It swooped down and picked up this little kid and eventually dropped it down but after a really impressive duration of time.

May be an image of water and ocean

Tampa is about to find out.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/hurricane/supernatural-forces-at-play-tampa-bay-dodges-hurricanes/770503

Large burial mounds remaining from Tocobaga civilization are still present today, with the oldest one located overlooking Old Tampa Bay. However, only a few have survived the development the area has undergone in modern times. Many people think the mounds could be providing supernatural protection from hurricanes.

• Hook 'Em 1