Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

46 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Story around is "holy shit" material as well...

Houston police also released surveillance photos of the customer who shot the robber in the video. Investigators said he is wanted for questioning for his role in the shooting. He has not been identified and is not charged at this time.

Houston police said an armed man in a mask came inside the restaurant, demanding money and wallets from customers. However, as he was leaving, one of those customers shot the suspect.

The shooter collected the stolen money from the robber and returned it to the other patrons, police said.

Then the rest of the people in the restaurant left the scene before the police arrived.

None of the other people in the restaurant were injured during the incident.

Investigators said the suspect ended up not having a real gun.

“The robbery suspect he came into the store and was wearing masks and gloves,” HPD Lt. Wilkens said. “He had a plastic pistol possibly an aero soft or possibly a little BB pistol.”

The surveillance video shows the shooting going down. It shows customers, witnesses, and the shooter leaving the scene right after the shooting.

Investigators are asking the shooter and the victims who left the scene to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 to provide statements regarding the incident.

25 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Story around is "holy shit" material as well...

Houston police also released surveillance photos of the customer who shot the robber in the video. Investigators said he is wanted for questioning for his role in the shooting. He has not been identified and is not charged at this time.

Houston police said an armed man in a mask came inside the restaurant, demanding money and wallets from customers. However, as he was leaving, one of those customers shot the suspect.

The shooter collected the stolen money from the robber and returned it to the other patrons, police said.

Then the rest of the people in the restaurant left the scene before the police arrived.

None of the other people in the restaurant were injured during the incident.

Investigators said the suspect ended up not having a real gun.

“The robbery suspect he came into the store and was wearing masks and gloves,” HPD Lt. Wilkens said. “He had a plastic pistol possibly an aero soft or possibly a little BB pistol.”

The surveillance video shows the shooting going down. It shows customers, witnesses, and the shooter leaving the scene right after the shooting.

Investigators are asking the shooter and the victims who left the scene to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 to provide statements regarding the incident.

That man? Walt kowalski

Walter-Kowalski.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, nnm said:

That is not what I I expected from the clip. My favorite movie has established entirely different expectations for a car wash scene. 

True story about my first glimpse of real, live, early 70s boobs the summer before I turned 11.

I was a paperboy on my route one day (very small town in SD), and one of my sister’s friends (~16) was washing her car in the driveway. Jody was a pretty lass, barefoot and dressed in cut-offs and a halter top, so I stopped my bike to say hi. I surprised her, and she quickly stood up. Her halter top was the type that tied around her neck, but it came untied and quickly fell down because it was wet. It took her a second or two to drop her hose and sponge and turn around, so I got a good look. It changed my life.

I told my sister about this decades later, and she told Jody at their 20-year reunion. She laughed because she remembered that glorious summer day.

Jody didn’t live to see her 40th birthday, though. She was driving north on a rural highway just before sundown with her visor flipped down over her side window. She had her Walkman headphones on and didn’t see or hear the eastbound train. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
directions
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

True story about my first glimpse of real, live, early 70s boobs the summer before I turned 11.

I was a paperboy on my route one day (very small town in SD), and one of my sister’s friends (~16) was washing her car in the driveway. Jody was a pretty lass, barefoot and dressed in cut-offs and a halter top, so I stopped my bike to say hi. I surprised her, and she quickly stood up. Her halter top was the type that tied around her neck, but it came untied and quickly fell down because it was wet. It took her a second or two to drop her hose and sponge and turn around, so I got a good look. It changed my life.

I told my sister about this decades later, and she told Jody at their 20-year reunion. She laughed because she remembered that glorious summer day.

Jody didn’t live to see her 40th birthday, though. She was driving north on a rural highway just before sundown with her visor flipped down over her side window. She had her Walkman headphones on and didn’t see or hear the eastbound train. 

Started out like a Forum letter and then ended with a big downer. 
Good story. Too bad about Jody. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2023 at 6:45 AM, nnm said:

That is not what I I expected from the clip. My favorite movie has established entirely different expectations for a car wash scene. 

The actress, Joy Harmon, didn’t age particularly well, but here’s a somewhat recent interview with her. Talk about her acting starts about 6 minutes in.

Now that I’m on my Joy Harmon research project…

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

The actress, Joy Harmon, didn’t age particularly well, but here’s a somewhat recent interview with her. Talk about her acting starts about 6 minutes in.

Now that I’m on my Joy Harmon research project…

oops-yikes.gif

• Haha 2