Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

man, if he could just have blocked that first swing he probably could have beaten her to death with no charge.  talk about a missed opportunity.

But he didn’t. Instead, he took a full swing axe blade to the face. 

• Haha 1

Holy shit, that attack was in Australia in 2017. The sentence was actually increased in spite of the “antagonism” experienced in the women’s prison.

https://rivercitypost.org/a-methed-up-transgender-splits-a-mans-head-in-half-with-battle-axe-at-7-eleven/

Sorry, I didn’t write the headline. lol 

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Holy shit, that attack was in Australia in 2017. The sentence was actually increased in spite of the “antagonism” experienced in the women’s prison.

https://rivercitypost.org/a-methed-up-transgender-splits-a-mans-head-in-half-with-battle-axe-at-7-eleven/

Sorry, I didn’t write the headline. lol 

Damn, it's true, everything's more deadly in Australia. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

I think I’m in love 

It’s the trans part isn’t it?  
Seriously, that’s a crazy story.  Original sentence was 7 years……for trying to murder 2 people with an ax.  Got raised by an additional 5 years.  Glad to see the two victims survived. 

• Like 1

It’s the trans part isn’t it?  
Seriously, that’s a crazy story.  Original sentence was 7 years……for trying to murder 2 people with an ax.  Got raised by an additional 5 years.  Glad to see the two victims survived. 

They’re both lucky that ax must not have been very sharp! I’m always confused… When they say a trans woman, are they referring to a guy that’s walking around as a woman, or a woman who happens to be trans?

5 hours ago, futureman said:

doesn’t apply here, really. 

I can’t figure out whether it does or not. The ax wielder is in a women’s prison. I assume they either misstated her identification or she has gone under full operative transition. Surely someone with a penis doesn’t get placed into a women’s prison, right?

• Rage+1 1