Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

2 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

They’re both lucky that ax must not have been very sharp! I’m always confused… When they say a trans woman, are they referring to a guy that’s walking around as a woman, or a woman who happens to be trans?

If properly stated, a trans woman is someone who was born “male.” At least here and now. May have been different 6 years ago in Australia

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I assume they either misstated her identification or she has gone under full operative transition. Surely someone with a penis doesn’t get placed into a women’s prison, right?

whoa.  that's offensive.  first of all, whether or not they have had an operative transition is none of your business.  and second of all, it's irrelevant.

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

More Oh my! Than holy shit... 

https://www.instagram.com/keanicanullo/?hl=en

Started following her when I saw on some surfing show I stumbled upon a while back. It was a bit weird when I'd been following her for a bit and then she posted her 18th birthday stuff. She just turned 19 this month.

• Like 1

Regarding surfing, the biggest surf event in a few years went down last weekend on Oahu. The Eddie Invitational was held at Waimea Bat. They only open it up when waves are going to be big enough during the holding period to give Eddie Aikau (local surf and lifeguard legend) the respect he deserves -- at least 20 foot Hawaiian scale (35+ foot faces). First time in 7 years they held it, more than 40,000 spectators. Invited surfers get the call worldwide and have 48 hours to be on island. Biggest event in the surfing world.

"Steep, deep and undaneet!" 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

That shark got out of there like it had a bad case of claustrophobia.

I'd probably do the same thing.

Id be trying to get out of there because the cage had a bad case of shark. 

Id like to know how it got in there in the first place (gate not latched, welded by the cheapest bidder, etc.)

24 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Id be trying to get out of there because the cage had a bad case of shark. 

Id like to know how it got in there in the first place (gate not latched, welded by the cheapest bidder, etc.)

Maybe got in wearing a scuba diver costume.

"Suprise, muthafuckasss!!"

Edited by Steel Shank
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4