Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Video doesn't show it, but I'd like to think the officer put his hand over the dude's head as he put him the back seat as is protocol.  Thinking he was saving the perp from massive head trauma.  Then he goes and flips the fucking cruiser sending the guy out the back window, and the perp says as he's spitting out glass from his mouth, "You know what, I'd rather have the little bump from the door frame if it's all the same to you."

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Not a goddamn thing.  I've ended up a Waffle House with BrisketTexas a time or two.  

Only time I truly panicked at one was left New Orleans back for Florida 25+ years ago.  Woke up in an Alabama Waffle House.  No idea what happened the 4 hours prior of the 4 hours later.  Had scattered and smothered hash browns and coffee but no shirt and no sense of who was President at the time. 

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Not a goddamn thing.  I've ended up a Waffle House with BrisketTexas a time or two.  

Only time I truly panicked at one was left New Orleans back for Florida 25+ years ago.  Woke up in an Alabama Waffle House.  No idea what happened the 4 hours prior of the 4 hours later.  Had scattered and smothered hash browns and coffee but no shirt and no sense of who was President at the time. 

Do you like camping? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Do you like camping? 

And imitation crab meat?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This is America. We can get whatever we want. Deep fried waffles stuffed with crab meat covered in gravy served by a stripper waving sparklers? That’s the “# 8 combo.”

and a 128oz diet mountain dew to chase it down with.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 5/26/2023 at 5:06 PM, YGIFS said:

Video doesn't show it, but I'd like to think the officer put his hand over the dude's head as he put him the back seat as is protocol.  Thinking he was saving the perp from massive head trauma.  Then he goes and flips the fucking cruiser sending the guy out the back window, and the perp says as he's spitting out glass from his mouth, "You know what, I'd rather have the little bump from the door frame if it's all the same to you."

I think the cop hears the lighter, smells something burning, turns his head to see what’s happening in back, and turns the steering wheel in the process.

My grandma used to get mad at my grandpa for doing that on gravel roads, except he was just checking out the neighbors’ crops. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I think the cop hears the lighter, smells something burning, turns his head to see what’s happening in back, and turns the steering wheel in the process.

My grandma used to get mad at my grandpa for doing that on gravel roads, except he was just checking out the neighbors’ crops daughters

FIFY

Edited by Longhornstampede
Who were of legal age, of course