Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Car collides with moose here in Colorado.  No deaths (including the moose).

My uncle was driving back home late one night and there was a dude standing in the middle of the highway waving his arms, he swerved to miss him and hit the guy’s horse. Luckily, the mass of the horse missed his head as it turned his car into a convertible.

21 hours ago, Parliament said:

Why not pull the kid up from the window he came out of?

20 hours ago, crash_davis said:

edit: nevermind. article doesn't state clearly if that dude was a random dude walking down the street or the neighbor below.

I read he was an onlooker and ran into the building, but I'm guessing he didn't have access to that floor. or maybe his miscalculated and figured he didn't have enough time to run up there. I wanna know what kind of hold-opens those windows have. Seems like they would have collapsed under that weight, but nope.

17 hours ago, Blotto said:

The bear obviously wants no part of that pissed off moose, so why didn't the momma charge the bear before it killed her calf? 

Was thinking about this too. I think it's a calculus. Losing one calf is acceptable to not endanger itself and potentially the other calf. Losing both calves ain't gonna fly. 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:16 AM, ztejas said:

I can't stop watching this. It running into the glass window is killing me. 

Here's what precipitated it. Makes it a little less funny. 

The stupid woman in the comments saying “No one scared away the bear. Sick.” Is an utter fucking lunatic.  It’s nature, not Disney, you fucking lackwit…

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1