Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

18 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

If such a vehicle existed, I believe the war would have been over long ago. The first giveaway for me is that we know the russians are incapable of maintaining such a perfectly synched column of tanks. Thought they were all on a train until the video panned to the front of the convoy. If it's from a movie, I want to see it. If it's a video game, I want to play it.

If it’s legit, or semi legit and just enhanced, fuck putin. 

No, wait. Fuck putin anyway. 

22 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Who the fuck would think it's a good idea to hunt a 8'+ alligator in a canoe?

A lot of areas need flat bottom vessels to navigate. I've hunted gators that ended up being that size (you never know what you'll find at the end of the line) in small jon boats, but lawful means included using a 22. 

You can tell from the tail that is a good size gator. Someone else should've pulled the line and let him ready the spear for the head. 

Edited by LW Goatman

15 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

He’s now a multi time WR holder. What’s crazy is his best jump in HS (19’10.5”) was =#3 all time by anyone, any age.

bugs me that he doesn’t represent america when he competes. he’s born in louisiana. lived in louisiana his whole life. dad is from louisiana. english is his first language, learned conversational swedish via lessons on skype. mom from sweden. competes for sweden. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/4/2022 at 2:32 PM, futureman said:

bugs me that he doesn’t represent america when he competes. he’s born in louisiana. lived in louisiana his whole life. dad is from louisiana. english is his first language, learned conversational swedish via lessons on skype. mom from sweden. competes for sweden. 

It's dumb but the US has a bunch of athletes like that. Feel like it balances out.

He does have a smoking hot Swedish model girlfriend. That’s reason enough.

Seriously though it’s good business. Mondo has had a multi million dollar annual income since he was 19 partly because he represents Sweden. Puma, Red Bull, Omega, etc all have him as their brand ambassador all over Europe because of the Sweden connection. He doesn’t get 10% of that as an American. He also doesn’t have to risk binning out at the Trials, which is a big factor.

I knew a few US olympic track athletes whose only endorsement was Nike. One contract was $20K + $10K travel reimbursements. Another’s entire Nike deal was, no shit, a once a year fill up a shopping cart at the Nike HQ store just like in Supermarket Sweep.

My favorite is the guy by the car who first realizes shit's about to go down. He wisely plugged his ears, but didn't appear to warn anybody, and then turned around to watch it from close up. To be fair though, I'm not sure I wouldn't have done something similar. I definitely would've shouted out a warning, but that's also something you know you really want to watch. I'm always wearing safety glasses when I'm playing with fireworks though.

4 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

My favorite is the guy by the car who first realizes shit's about to go down. He wisely plugged his ears, but didn't appear to warn anybody, and then turned around to watch it from close up. To be fair though, I'm not sure I wouldn't have done something similar. I definitely would've shouted out a warning, but that's also something you know you really want to watch. I'm always wearing safety glasses when I'm playing with fireworks though.

nerd

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2