Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

So freaking cool- my understanding is that when you touch the nose/snout of a shark, you short circuit all of the bioelectrical sensors they use to hunt prey.

That being said, I have no interest in testing "things I learned on the Discovery Channel" anytime soon

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/21/2022 at 1:20 PM, brakeman said:

Dig a hole and pour. Problem solved.

Late to the party, but I’ve got an aggy story.

I was living in a DFW apartment complex in the late 80s.  One Saturday, I was leaving to run an errand, and there was an aggy changing his oil in the parking lot (aggy window sticker). When I returned, he was dumping his used oil in the storm drain a good distance from his car. I pulled up and asked him if he was fucking stupid because that’s what an aggy would do. No reaction.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 12:15 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

When Noodling goes off the rails in Pennsyltucky. 

On 7/21/2022 at 12:30 PM, nnm said:

RIP snek.  Could have been RIP owner.

FAFO

Should’ve let nature take its course. Senseless killing, imo. 

On 7/21/2022 at 8:53 PM, crash_davis said:

sinkhole in a pool. one dude was missing but later found dead. 

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-712728/amp

image.jpeg.51840cda6b7e0a0170b9ec253da5a078.jpeg

Would be as good as new. 

On 7/21/2022 at 7:25 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

nsiap

17271B4D-6AD4-4A05-B442-64B4623B1ABF.gif.90cfa136fe70267ed5e2f5368ee86374.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok, which one of your degenerates left this by the dumpster by our townhouse in Dallas?

EBA7F0E1-4629-483B-8D8D-FD057ED65B4B.thumb.jpeg.ba66b6c9e8f43e1c9e3637d11977a6cc.jpeg

We took some garbage out this morning and just about had a heart attack. It’s some sort of rubbery material, super realistic-looking. Seriously thought I’d walked up on a body. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, nnm said:

Ok, which one of your degenerates left this by the dumpster by our townhouse in Dallas?

EBA7F0E1-4629-483B-8D8D-FD057ED65B4B.thumb.jpeg.ba66b6c9e8f43e1c9e3637d11977a6cc.jpeg

We took some garbage out this morning and just about had a heart attack. It’s some sort of rubbery material, super realistic-looking. Seriously thought I’d walked up on a body. 

Weird toe, WNB.

• Haha 4

On 7/22/2022 at 12:28 AM, Blotto said:

Saw this on reddit earlier. His reaction cracks me up, but there is some foul language, so keep the volume low if in public

Fuckin hell. Guess he wasn't very fond of that pinky. I would've reacted worse just from my sunglasses slipping into the water. 

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Any chance it’s still there?  Asking for a friend. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Reminds me of this movie: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115964/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2022 at 12:29 PM, nnm said:

Somebody's wife got pissed!

6 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Well that took me down a bit of a hole. Apparently a gator did the same thing to her in that tank. Not sure if this was before or after the lamb video. She seems like kind of a dick for not doing more for the guy that just saved her life though.

Fuck everyone involved with this except the gator.

Too bad it did not eat both of their faces off.

Fuck those morons.

10 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

The instinct kicked-in in the lizard brain.

7 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Well that took me down a bit of a hole. Apparently a gator did the same thing to her in that tank. Not sure if this was before or after the lamb video. She seems like kind of a dick for not doing more for the guy that just saved her life though.

Same idiot woman wearing the same stupid sandals. She was incredibly stupid in the first video, and the second video just confirmed she is in the running for a Darwin award.

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Fuck everyone involved with this except the gator.

Too bad it did not eat both of their faces off.

Fuck those morons.

I have a hard time criticizing the random dude that jumped on its back to help the chick out. Thats pretty ballsy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

I have a hard time criticizing the random dude that jumped on its back to help the chick out. Thats pretty ballsy. 

yeah, what a chad. 

why the fuck was there nobody else to help?  where's the rest of the staff?  why didn't they have a snare of some sort when the dude had the gator mounted and under control?  they're not exactly on a traveling road show..

On 7/26/2022 at 9:45 AM, SquishMitten said:

spacer.png