Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

23 minutes ago, RPM said:

She looks like Churchill. Maybe a post in the admiralty would be more appropriate.

Bessie Braddock MP: “Winston, you are drunk, and what’s more you are disgustingly drunk.”

WSC: “Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow
I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Bessie Braddock MP: “Winston, you are drunk, and what’s more you are disgustingly drunk.”

WSC: “Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow
I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly.”

Awesome.  

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

The dummy who thought it was a good idea to stand in front of the car is lucky and stupid.

Not once, but twice. Special kind of stupid.

And, without watching past the second escape, I've concluded the driver must be white. Ask me how I know.

EDIT: Having watched more, I dunno what she is, but if she'd been a he, she'd been shot dead.

Edited by Braff Zacklin

Not once, but twice. Special kind of stupid.

And, without watching past the second escape, I've concluded the driver must be white. Ask me how I know.

EDIT: Having watched more, I dunno what she is, but if she'd been a he, she'd been shot dead.

There was a young kid in the car and the cops knew that otherwise they probably would have shot it up.
  • Like 1