Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

22 hours ago, Blotto said:

just stumbled on this subreddit earlier. Quite a few "holy shit...that bull fucking destroyed that guy" clips, but some clips can be gory. Fuck em, I root for the bull every time

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBullWins/

me, too... every one of these i feel so sorry for the bull, they are terrified and confused, it's awful. 

On 8/4/2022 at 7:30 PM, Vertuzzi said:

“Further analysis reveals that her speed at impact was in fact 130 mph and that she floored the gas pedal for at least the 5 seconds leading into the crash, going from 122 mph to 130 mph,” Friday’s court filing said.

Prosecutors said analysis of the Mercedes’ recorded data and surveillance video indicates that Linton had “complete control over steering, maintaining the tilt of the steering wheel to keep her car traveling directly toward the crowded intersection.”

https://jalopnik.com/nurse-ran-red-light-going-130-mph-in-fatal-la-crash-tha-1849524300

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

Fire’s out. No reported casualties or injuries. And no break in cell phone service. 

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

Followed the tweet and it said only the insulation burned...  were they using dryer lint as insulation?

At least in the US, there are codes governing rigid insulation flame spread.

That's about what the Grenfeld Tower fire looked like and everyone who didn't disobey instructions to shelter in place died. 

@superhero, the specific test for vertical flame propagation is NFPA 285.  Any exterior wall (non-load bearing) with plastic insulation is required to pass this test.

image.thumb.png.77ac4d87c9b03fa8cb2ff13a71936b66.png

Edited by Bullneck