Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 10/10/2022 at 1:03 PM, MissingInAction said:

Sound up.. waayyy up

I think what I like most about that video is when Quinn seems to have a moment when his brain says "yo dude, slow down and take it in", and he starts to look around.  I can only imagine what that feeling is like.

• Drool 1

A fellow member of the C-D Austin forum does Ubering on the side. He had an eventful evening this past weekend:

2238   Add to Need4Camaro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old 10-16-2022, 10:25 AM
us_nopicm.gif us_noprofile.gif us_noblog.gif us_noalbums.gif us_friends.gif Need4Camaro is friend of C24L. friend of C24L - befriend

10,435 posts, read 5,648,015 times
reputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_gold.gifreputation_gold.gif

I had a new Uber ride of the year tonight.

Picked up a group of four. One of the ladies was really drunk. She walked off the curb and face planted into my door. Her friends helped her up and got her into the car. I was trying to gauge if she was a vomit threat or if she was just out of it.

Nothing, super out of the ordinary until we came up to 6th and I-35 where someone decided to open fire in the crowd somewhere under the overpass right as I was turning onto 6th. I admit I had a bit of a delayed reaction. I ended up blowing the stop light and jumping onto I-35 at the first chance there was a large enough of a break to fit in.

The lady in question did end up needing to pull over later, both because she needed puke and she was also having a nervous breakdown after the gunshots.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

A fellow member of the C-D Austin forum does Ubering on the side. He had an eventful evening this past weekend:

2238   Add to Need4Camaro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old 10-16-2022, 10:25 AM
us_nopicm.gif us_noprofile.gif us_noblog.gif us_noalbums.gif us_friends.gif Need4Camaro is friend of C24L. friend of C24L - befriend

10,435 posts, read 5,648,015 times
reputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_gold.gifreputation_gold.gif

Picked up a group of four. One of the ladies was really drunk. She walked off the curb and face planted into my door. Her friends helped her up and got her into the car. I was trying to gauge if she was a vomit threat or if she was just out of it.

Nothing, super out of the ordinary until we came up to 6th and I-35 where someone decided to open fire in the crowd somewhere under the overpass right as I was turning onto 6th. I admit I had a bit of a delayed reaction. I ended up blowing the stop light and jumping onto I-35 at the first chance there was a large enough of a break to fit in.

The lady in question did end up needing to pull over later, both because she needed puke and she was also having a nervous breakdown after the gunshots.

morons:

1. group on the right jaywalking

2. scooter guy following suit

3. taxi stopping on the crosswalk

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

I was actually supposed to be there on Saturday with the wife and kids.  Opted to go into the office for a bit to get some things finished up.  Glad I did.  I'd be beyond postal if I was 40 minutes from home with 2 kids in car seats and my car got burned up.  

9 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Were they al parked in a wheat field with the engine running?

The parking area at Robinson Family Farm is basically just a field.  Preliminary investigation says some fucktard tossed a cigarette and 73 cars got got because of it. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

Yeah, I don't think a local jury---given our horrible draught conditions---would give fuck one if a group of dads beat the shit outta the butt flicker guy.  It's one thing to toss one on the sidewalk in front of the office or store.  It's litter but it's not gonna ruin the weekend of any little kids and blow up dozens of cars, stranding families.  But do not fucking toss one on grass/flora of any kind, especially now in Texas.  Never mind probably 100 hale bales just waiting to go up if it's anything like the pumpkin patches we go to.  But nope, 'Murica, my freedom to be an asshole comes first.  

csb/ few years back, we were at Mozart's on the Lake for their christmas light special.  They're slinging treats on paper plates and paper cups of hot cocoa for the kids.  And the trash bin in the middle of the old wooden deck is just overflowing.  I'm watching my daughter struggle to smash down her trash into it.  As she's doing that, guy cuts in front of her and tosses out his cig butt.  Steps back to look at his phone and the whole bin, on top of a 50 year old wooden pier, starts to smoke like a mother fucker.  I get my daughter outta the way, smart smothering it with water, and just blurt out, "What the fuck man?"  my wife looks over in disgust since I'm surrounded my kids.  Guy yells back, "Dude, it's not illegal to smoke okay?"  True, but arson is.  So yeah, a guy tossing one out in an empty field no longer surprises me

• Rage+1 2

what kind of black magic fuckery is this?

Basket is lighter than the berries. Wind blowing right to left. Momentum keeps before going to the right, then wind blows empty basket back to the left.
2238   reputation.gif   report.gif   post_old.gif 10-16-2022, 10:25 AM
Need4Camaro Senior Member us_nopicm.gif us_noprofile.gif us_noblog.gif us_noalbums.gif us_friends.gif upfriend.png friend of C24L - befriend   Join Date: Jun 2016 10,435 posts, read 5,648,015 times Reputation: 8309 reputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gifreputation_goldstar.gif

Well, if he's on the cross-dressing forum, they might not be "ladies".
  • Like 1