Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

Basket is lighter than the berries. Wind blowing right to left. Momentum keeps before going to the right, then wind blows empty basket back to the left.Well, if he's on the cross-dressing forum, they might not be "ladies".

Nah, He's flipping the basket at the last second with his hand.

• Hook 'Em 3

holy shit and lulz.

"Thanks for saving me, bro. Good luck with the big ass dog."

there's a log going on in this video. 

that's a big fucking dog

they are growing dirt

2 tone garage

is that a table/counter with shop light tube in the middle of it?

gallon of oil/anti-free by the door

gas can in the back of the garage

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

God, I love the chaos at Bridge Day... We've watched it from beneath the bridge on a rafting trip in the past. When the weather is like this, and the foliage... just spectacular.

(put differently- if that's the last thing you see, it'd be a gorgeous way to go)

Edited by NWBuck
  • Haha 4

When I was a freshman I lived in the  Castilian. My roommate and I purchased an African rock python as a pet and would have feedings in the tv room in the middle of the floor.  A dude on the floor came up to me with his biology book and showed me a picture of a 24' African rock python eating an Impala with the description that they get more aggressive as they get older/bigger.  Proved to be true.  That snake got mean and scary.  Had to give it away to someone more experienced with big reptiles.  Looked like the snake in that (fake) video above.

african-rock-python-squeezing-an-impala-

Edited by Nuge

College snake csb:   Had a buddy that bought a 12' python that had been at the local pet store for years.  Had a carpenter enclose his glass top coffee table so its cage was in the living room.  We'd go to the feed store, buy a young chicken or two (small adult chickens, not fluffy chicks), go to his place, smoke out/drink beers and feed the snake.  Get him out of the coffee table and put him in the kitchen, then toss a chicken in there and watch nature be scary.  Good clean fun!

Once while I was there, we enjoyed the dinner theater and then stopped paying close attention to the snake once the show was over.  Just long enough for him to find an opening in the cabinet baseboards and get 2-3' up in there...took like 4 of us playing tug-o-war to get him back out.  Geniuses that we are, we focused on patting ourselves on the back and marveling in how cool that was, and the snake made for the same hole, getting in farther than we could manage, then disappeared under the cabinets.  Apartment was a 4-plex with 2 families w/ small kids, so they had to be notified - parents were THRILLED!  Took a day or two to get it done, but the cabinets had to be pulled out and the snake was right there the whole time, cuddled up next to the stove.  It went back to the local pet store immediately.  /csb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

A) WTF would you want a "pet" snake?

B) FAFO

Oddly enough, I got the snake to get over my fear of snakes.  Didn't work.

It was actually the second snake we had at Castilian. We originally had a florida king snake but traded it in for the python because it was "too boring". 

FAFO indeed.

I think the rules of the Castilian were no pets and no kegs.  We obviously broke those rules.  However, I NEVER peed in the elevators. So I've got that going for me.

7 hours ago, Hate said:

I’m really glad that one ended the way it did with neither the human nor the animal getting harmed.

That scared the crap out of me. When he charged the first time, I would’ve fired into center mass, not a warning shot.  Good on the hunter for keeping some in the clip, too—don’t know if he’s going to keep coming. This will not be the last time that cat threatens someone.  Probably won’t be a happy ending next time. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Hate said:

I’m really glad that one ended the way it did with neither the human nor the animal getting harmed.

Because I’m a badass I’m sure I would have handled this scenario better.  

It seems to me like backing up may not be the thing to do here.  Dig in your heels and prepare to fight for your life.

Edited by CoTex
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

shooting with two hands would've certainly helped. gotta film that shit because it's gonna be viral. + rep to the dude with conviction to entertain.

Not sure he was filming for the likes.  Probably insurance against getting cited in case he had to kill the cat.  And that's a good idea.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, mchookem said:

mountain lions are bold, guess they've been around people enough. that's like the third video i've seen of them full on following/stalking a human. even the gunshots barely scared him!

They see us thousands, if not millions of times for every once this happens. Probably cubs nearby. The cat obviously wanted to be seen and wanted to put on a show.  If it wanted to hunt him, it would come from behind and never make a sound; his first realization there was an issue would have been the weight of the cat on his back.

• Like 1