Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

12 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

I thought global warming was causing the ice to break up.

Dude, I got a text from my daughter's school is canceled tomorrow due to something called "ThunderSleet" when it's thundering (and presumably lightning) during an ice storm.  You know...a think that's not physically possible.  It's 2023, shit gonna get real.  Ever since Mack Brown blamed our loss at RGIII's Baylor over "A Polar Vortex" in fucking November...I realized we're just throwing together weather terms like Daniel Stern in that baseball movie...the polar caps are experience HotIcing.  I'm 90% sure we gonna have a volcano spew hail stones while tornadoes rip through Somalia

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Dude, I got a text from my daughter's school is canceled tomorrow due to something called "ThunderSleet" when it's thundering (and presumably lightning) during an ice storm.  You know...a think that's not physically possible.  It's 2023, shit gonna get real.  Ever since Mack Brown blamed our loss at RGIII's Baylor over "A Polar Vortex" in fucking November...I realized we're just throwing together weather terms like Daniel Stern in that baseball movie...the polar caps are experience HotIcing.  I'm 90% sure we gonna have a volcano spew hail stones while tornadoes rip through Somalia

shit's off the hook

I meant to write graupel-tornadoes, but couldn't remember how to spell it so probably said fuck it.  I was picturing graupel over a mainly sand-filled landscape.

Anyway, for a tenth of a second, I thought the text with "Thundersleet" in the first line was referring to some new drug making its way around the district.  "Say man, you ever see Finding Nemo?  Nah?  Ever see Finding Nemo on Thundersleet?"  I've lived through blizzards, 80mph winds, hurricanes, couple earthquakes, and all the bullshit that Texas has thrown at me since the late 90's.  And I ain't never heard of Thundersleet until this morning.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I meant to write graupel-tornadoes, but couldn't remember how to spell it so probably said fuck it.  I was picturing graupel over a mainly sand-filled landscape.

Anyway, for a tenth of a second, I thought the text with "Thundersleet" in the first line was referring to some new drug making its way around the district.  "Say man, you ever see Finding Nemo?  Nah?  Ever see Finding Nemo on Thundersleet?"  I've lived through blizzards, 80mph winds, hurricanes, couple earthquakes, and all the bullshit that Texas has thrown at me since the late 90's.  And I ain't never heard of Thundersleet until this morning.  

it's just a buzzword to rile people up.  sleet in a thunderstorm ain't nothin new.  this country is hard on people.  you cain't stop what's comin.  it ain't all waitin' on you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

my daughter's school is canceled tomorrow due to something called "ThunderSleet" when it's thundering (and presumably lightning) during an ice storm.  You know...a think that's not physically possible. 

It's absolutely possible along with ThunderSnow. 

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

This reminds me...

At the beginning of Flash Gordon, if Ming the Merciless doesn't even know the name of planet Earth, how does he already have a button for "Earthquake" on his control panel?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Angus Young just had a flash of inspiration and is writing a new song as we speak.

13 hours ago, Hate said:

That is bad ass, but I had to stop the video before seeing the inevitable end.

His fate was sealed. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, brakeman said:

The Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980

Watched it from the flying bridge tied up at Pier 36 in Seattle. We had a volcano party. Also, I tried towing a motorcycle like that once behind a Jeep Wagoneer and made it about 5 feet before shit went sideways.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

That is the most HOLY SHIT filled video I can recall seeing. Damn.

Dude for real. This comment made me go back and watch it all. There are too many insane things to even mention a top handful. Hope I didn't see too many people die. Motorsports are insane and motorcycle racing is insane-er. I can't imagine going that fast without a cage. And lol that some of that shit even exists, like the big rig racing and what looked like russian made fiat knockoffs.