Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

Wasn't there someone on shaggy that had a similar video of himself? 

yep- except if I remember correctly, he landed in a cornfield and didnt end up flipping the plane.  But almost the same scenario. engine seized right after takeoff, and he had to find a place to land.

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yep- except if I remember correctly, he landed in a cornfield and didnt end up flipping the plane.  But almost the same scenario. engine seized right after takeoff, and he had to find a place to land.

Yeah, his handle was BoogityBoy. I met him before, he is a badass in the air and on the ground. We were at a bar a pussy literally flocked around him. To be honest, if I could be anyone in the world, I'd be him. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Yeah, his handle was BoogityBoy. I met him before, he is a badass in the air and on the ground. We were at a bar a pussy literally flocked around him. To be honest, if I could be anyone in the world, I'd be him. 

Let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks yet, fellas.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Sounds like he got his dick sucked during takeoff. Were you there, out of sight?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PracticalSpanishGermanshorthairedpointer.webm

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this picture or the twin. This is an F-14 flyby of my old ship, the USS America CV 66, taken from the flight deck. VF-33 is his squadron. The pilot was one of the most senior Tomcat pilots, Snort Snodgrass. This is his practice run. The man with his arms crossed behind his back was Admiral Jay Johnson.

You may have seen the airshow picture that shows a lot of heads in the pic. We would put on airshow for dignitaries and sometimes for a dependent cruise (the case here). The various squadrons would send up aircraft, and put them through their paces.

The climax of the show was usually an F-14 flying by very slowly, wings out, gear and hook down. He would be passed by another Tomcat, wings swept back into Delta, breaking the sound barrier, right alongside the ship. Awesome to see/hear. This was actually the START of the F-14 portion. day!417e3bf1c6c0860443673ab7387148c4.jpg

That video is of boogityboy? I've stumbled on that a while back, nice save.

8 hours ago, markstanco said:
12 hours ago, Cosimo de said:

That video is of boogityboy? I've stumbled on that a while back, nice save.

Yes, that is Boogity. A true master of aviation so I'm told. He also dated a girlfriend of mine who said he had a huge dong.

And done proper, aren't they lashed together somehow?
"Say, Sal... city hall said we gotta put barricades between these 2 busy sections of highway but our budget says we only gots 90% of what it would take to do a full section, end to end. What to do?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk