Checking in

hpslugga

I haven't received the confirmation email....

Also:

I do not give surlyhorns or any entities associated with surlyhorns permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to ShaggyTexas it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).

Still pissed I fell for that

Edited by gecko

48 minutes ago, gecko said:

I haven't received the confirmation email....

Also:

I do not give surlyhorns or any entities associated with surlyhorns permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to ShaggyTexas it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).

Still pissed I fell for that

Yeah but it was like spraying graffiti on the wall of an Eskimo Hut, or something. No one will ever know it exists(ed) within about 2 days.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Red leader....slugga, assume you'll not be posting after you get Randy Allen's gig?

Don't want it. I want Kevin Kelley to have it. I'd be glad to join his staff, however. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to be a part of that renegade madness?

49 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Checking in.  Orange Power is dead.  Long live Go Pokes.  Well, the way I eat, booze, and drug, maybe not long live.  

Yeah, but you'll be living.  Really living.  And then not so much.

• Like 1