Favorite torchy's taco

Tap

• 4 weeks later...

I guess if I lived in Iowa or North Carolina, I would eat the shit out of Torchy's.  Just cannot imagine choosing them over the alternatives I have in Houston.  Laredo Taqueria and a million other places have great, fresh ingredients on hot and fresh homemade tortillas.  Cheaper too and less of a wait.

Touchy's fillings are very good.  Their tortillas are some factory made shit you can buy at 7-11.

• Like 1

The Vagabond was good. Liked the flavor of the beef fajita.
Can't wait to try the Texas Hottie. Had a Nashville Hot Chicken at Local Taco in Nashville - its "Fried chicken smothered in our house hot sauce, poblano cream sauce, cilantro, coleslaw and diced wickles pickles". Local Taco is like the hillbilly version of Torchy's. Same kind of hipster vibe.

Edited by relapse98

7 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I guess if I lived in Iowa or North Carolina, I would eat the shit out of Torchy's.  Just cannot imagine choosing them over the alternatives I have in Houston.  Laredo Taqueria and a million other places have great, fresh ingredients on hot and fresh homemade tortillas.  Cheaper too and less of a wait.

Touchy's fillings are very good.  Their tortillas are some factory made shit you can buy at 7-11.

Sack speaks the truth......Laredo is great....and if you are in the Humble/Kingwood area Tita's Taco' House is the truth  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...