Favorite torchy's taco

Tap

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 11:28 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

Y’all are crazy paying these prices for tacos. Just go to Gerardo’s.

Or just go to the most sketchy-looking  trailer you can find in a questionable neighborhood. 

13 minutes ago, Deej said:

Shitty tortilla. 

It is known.

However, if I have to eat one more breakfast burrito stuffed with green chili here in Denver, I’m going to jump off a fucking mountain. Torchy’s has breakfast tacos. Sometimes I pick up some other tacos if I feel in the mood. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Speaking of tacos, we got super cliché and decided to get tacos for Cinco de Mayo because tacos. My wife is from Chicago and is a mega gringa. She's been duped into liking all sorts of shitty places. We can agree on Mundo de Sabor in South Austin, but they were closed because of the fucking weather. Anyway, I conceded to El Chilito and holy fuck those were some of the worst goddamn tacos I've ever had in my life. At least the marg I just made is helping to make up for it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Please [mention=397]immamac[/mention] kill this turd of a thread. If you look up gringo in the encyclopedia there would be a picture of me, and even I hate Torchy’s. There are hundreds of thousands of better options in Texas.
Torchy’s would slam in the Finger Lakes. That’s the nicest thing I can say about them. 

I’m not a fan of Torchy’s mainly because of the hipster attitude in a chain restaurant. I have no problem with these kinds of tacos; I’m not a purist that a taco has to be some lingua and not much else.

However, I submit a far worse taco experience: Fuzzy’s. This joint went from bad to awful when it was sold to an investment group. Cold tortillas. Feta cheese. Just bad.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1