Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

13 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Lol no.

I drank three Dos Equis before a game when I was 15 and cranked a hanging curve out of the yard. Babe Ruth, muthafucka. 

I had a buddy that would get high before games in high school. He was drafted in the 5th round by the Cubs. I was hanging out with him a couple years later after he was bumped up to AA ball. He said he still smoked before games he was going to pitch in.

The dude was enrolled in community college the following year after washing out of the minors.

That's all I got.

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:

I thought Republican men were more manly than this. Between the real life cuckoldry of Bannon, Manafort, and Stone and now this pussy none of you internet tough guys get to say shit.

Hey, go fuck yourself, pal!

'I was supposed to lift weights.'

LOL - it's obvious you never got around to that, pussy. 

5 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I have to tell you as a practitioner who has a case going up right now--I can't imagine being before the Court and having this cat on the bench.  I just really can't.  How am I supposed to have any respect for him after this?  How am I supposed to expect that my client is going to get a fair hearing from a guy who is so lacking in judicial temperament?

This. Holy shit. 

If he's displaying this kind of temperament to the world on TV, what the fuck is he like behind closed doors?

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It's really astounding to me with all the power the GOP wields right now, they manage to trip over their own dicks every single time. it's amazing theater and something historians will debate for a long time. can't wait for: America: Chapter 2

Maybe this will signal the end of the Dems habitual dick tripping .  Did I say that right?